Interrogation Resistance.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Gator 45/70, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

interesting link thanks for posting...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

LOL Try being married to someone that has been a investigator/interrogator for 32 years :)

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Dang T5! No wonder your avatar looks like a wild man.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Sleep deprivation is the worse because you can't think clearly, frankly you can't think, then they tie you into knots but if they can do this then they can do the really bad stuff so you're screwed anyway. As for all the other hocus-pocus methods, best solution is to keep your mouth shut - period.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

NEVER! be a good citizen and try to help the authorities! If they are asking you questions, then you NEED a lawyer! Just give your name, rank, and serial number, or name and address...then ask for a lawyer and STFU! If you aren't released or provided with a lawyer, you are royally screwed, and they can do anything to you they want!

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

270059390_497687961688274_3865721307128125198_n.

Lancer, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Cold is much worse then sleep deprivation, about the most effective means of breaking you, just saying! Unfortunately, for me it would kill me as I have issues with my bodies internal temp control, been hypothermic and heat stroked too many times in the past and now my body says screw it, your on your own dude!
    Outside of that, you control what comes out of your mouth despite any torture, keep your tongue between your teeth and they get nothing! The more advanced they push, the greater the risk of killing you, and if they really thought what you might know was worth the effort of getting it, killing you is too great a risk, remember that!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

TALK! Talk until they are sick and tired of the sound of your voice! Tell them ALL about your childhood...school, friends, teachers, pets, bicycles, favorite toys, family, etc.! o_O Then tell them ALL about your teens...school, friends, cars, girlfriends:rolleyes:...then tell them ALL about losing your virginity to the varsity cheerleading squad! :whistle: Then lay some of your favorite sexual fantasies on them! :censored: Hopefully, they will make your death swift and relatively painless in order to shut you up! If that fails, LIE!! Just change the facts enough to make any information useless... remember you are cold, hungry and haven't slept in days, so ANY information you give should be taken with a very large pinch of salt!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

In that kind of situation, I might simply start sharing God's love and Jesus' sacrifice for their soul, and their possible futures.
    After all the departure from this life is graduation to my real home.

Dont, crowdaddy, Gray Wolf and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7