Interesting Video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

This guy is really stoking my urge to remove the tin-foil hat.

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Pretty Much!

3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

As Rod might have said, back in the day - consider this:

If the video had demonstrable truth - the computer algorithm would remove it with minutes.
    If however, it fills a need deemed by Dear Leader....

You all remember Rod -

and oddly on topic....

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

So why is TR in Florida?
    I figured with 20K troops in DC then he has them all rounded up for one big arrest sting operation.

Yard Dart and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

...another fairy tale. Wish it wasn't but that doesn't make it so...

In less that 5 days that old, senile, crook will be the President of the United States, no last minute hero saves the day, no Hollywood script let the good guys win...and that is the reality of the situation.

For my 2 cents, I bet this guy works for the Left and what he is REALLY saying is "You stay in your warm home and stuff another Twinkie in your fat mouth and do nothing to stop the Biden inauguration because then we'll not only have you but your children and your children's children and and every following generation...and it will be too damn late."

ditch witch, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Hmm. Here is a breadcrumb/clue/sign, do your research, come up with a theory for something that might not actually exist.
    A Game Designer’s Analysis Of QAnon

Maybe we are all being played.
    Imma sit on my porch and wait and see. Cross the gate though, one less to worry about.

7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Yes, have seen that article before. We are a pattern seeking species, it is a trait that has mostly contributed to the survival of the species, but it can also be a trait that can lead us astray, spectacularly, particularly if compounded by confirmation bias....sure, one can follow the breadcrumbs...but in such things a degree of skeptical enquiry is warranted, and the question that ought be asked: Who laid the trail, and to what purpose?

Gator 45/70, Merkun and VisuTrac like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Thank you for posting the video clip....considered in the context of the whole episode, it is a remarkably prescient foretelling of a future American demagogue, who has used most of the stratagems suggested by Peter Vollmer's shadowy mentor at one time or another. Although the whole TV episode is hidden behind a CBS paywall, the radio play, using the same script is readily available on YouTube.

A somewhat longer video clip of the TV episode is also freely available.

The the same kind of rabble rousing demagoguery that has been a recurring feature of TRump's Presidency and which contributed to the recent seditious coup attempt at the US Capitol, are very clearly outlined in the episode's script. It is a basic script regularly used by many authoritarian autocrats, world wide, not just by the most recent occupant of the Whitehouse. It seems that Ashli E Babbit may have become the unwitting martyr of the MAGA mob...I dare say that some day, her death may be commemorated by a Horst-Wessel like lied(song). Horst-Wessel-Lied - Wikipedia

As to the video in the OP, here's a conspiracy theory bingo card that should have most of the boxes ticked...:D

[​IMG]

Good heavens...I didn't recognise the talent in the lead role of 'He's Alive' was Dennis Hopper. He was an acting veteran well before his Peter Vollmer role in The Twilight Zone. :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    VisuTrac and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7