"If I was the Deep State"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Radio, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Radio

Radio Drain the Swamp

Brokor and Bandit99 like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Trump was anything but the Deep State that's why they (liberal AG's) are going after him with all these bogus charges. I would expect this from a 3rd world legal system controlled by a dictator --guess we have become just another 3rd world country pretending to have equal justice for all. I ask loudly why has Clinton not been charge ---why has Bidumb not been charged -- why has Piglosi not been charged for insider trading. If your a liberal there is no such thing as a crime. If you are the opposition we'll just make something up.

sasquatch91, SB21, crowdaddy and 3 others like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I honestly fear for Trump's life. There is no doubt what he will do to the Left/Deep State when he enters office. Hell, he gets my vote just on this alone! I believe the Left knows this and will do whatever necessary, even murder, to ensure he does not get back into office. And, if that happens...there is no one that can or will pick up where he left off. No one goes against them, at least, not for long, and remains in power or lives.

SB21, Radio and Tempstar like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Radio likes this.
  5. Bandit99

@Dont Pence certainly is a dark horse, not sure what to make of him. I think he buried his chances during that interview with Tucker when asked" Where is the concern for the United States?" and he replied, "that's not my concern." I wonder why he is even running and it's probably just to take votes from Trump. I guess, I am saying is I don't think we know the 'real' Pence.

6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Screw Pence. He couldn’t run a laundromat.

Radio, Cruisin Sloth, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  7. Dont

Do you all remember the expression on Pence's face after he was handed his token for turning on Trump? He is a true believer in the cause and will do all he can to hand us over to the Global government. He is on the side of evil in this fight.

8. Bandit99

No, I don't know the incident you're referring to but I am getting the definite feeling that Pence is true believer in the establishment - meaning - Republican right or wrong, paying homage to the Swamp, and, yeah, basically bending the knee to Global government endeavors. He's certainly no 'America First' guy...which I definitely am. So, why is he running? He can't win and Trump definitely won't give him a position in his administration so...? Only thing(s) I can think of is to muddy the waters, throw dirt at Trump, but his slip with Tucker took away any creditability he had so... Guess the money has already been allocated so he is playing it out as agreed.

Radio and SB21 like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Pence is just another swamp rat. He has been in government for 22 years as well as an attorney need I say any more.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
    Radio, Bandit99, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The deep state:
    "We can get away with anything"
    Reality:
    "Give it time"

Radio likes this.
  11. Dont

Does anyone remember a moment when Pence had the Sargent at arms walk up to him and put something in Pence's hand, Pence glanced down at what it was and he had a very satisfied smile. At the time, speculated that it was a special kind of coin.
    I seen it as a promise of future rewards for his treason, coin. Thirty pieces of silver?

Capt. Tyree, Zimmy, Radio and 4 others like this.
  12. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

I still don't know if anyone in this theater is real. Trump, Pelosi, Kennedy, and all the rest could be playing the catalyst so it can all burn down, for all I know.

I really want to believe in Trump but he's just too perfect for the right to love and the left to hate.

Capt. Tyree likes this.
  13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I have to believe Trump is in this because he loves this country and wants all Americans to have the opportunity to live the American dream. Why else would Trump put up with all the shit the left throws at him, he took no salary and worked his ass off unlike the current imposter president. He doesn't need the money so to my way of thinking is he won't take bribes and kick backs like so many lifetime politicians. I just hope to God I'm not wrong.

Capt. Tyree, SB21 and Zimmy like this.
  14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well ,, I don't see any way they can run Bedumb,, nobody can truly believe he is doing a good job ,, or has the mental capacity to actually do a good job .
    Out of all of them ,, I'd have to pick Trump,, DeSantis,, or that Ramaswamy . Ramaswamy says a lot of what people are concerned about,, he seems to have some answers that folks want to hear . He's a smooth talker ,,,, but so was Obammy. And that scares me .

Another name that's being thrown around is Big Mike ,, Obammys wife, or whatever it is . Can you imagine these freeking queer folks , if Big Mike came out and admitted he is one of them trannies, and Obammy is queer !!! Good Lord,,, the disgust this country would be subjected to would be ,, terrible,, a shame I don't know if we'd ever recover from. But,, that's just me .

4x4, gii shi kan dug and johnbb like this.
  15. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Taking out Trump has long been a primary focus for the deep state, but there are multiple plans in motion already just to ensure everything goes according to plan. A great deal of homework has been done on this, it's not empty handed theory.

"Is the Deep State mafia setting up a massive cyber attack false flag on the American people that will disrupt the 2024 election? Well it turns out that U.S. intel agencies have been running table top exercises on this exact scenario. Also, why is Israel deeply involved in U.S. infrastructure? And now Department of Homeland Security head Myorikas says the greatest cyber threat to America is something call Kill Ware. What's really going on here. Investigative Journalist Whitney Webb joins us to expose this plan."

4x4, mysterymet and SB21 like this.
  1. Bandit99
  2. DKR
  3. Oltymer
  4. GhostX
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: GhostX, Oct 8, 2016, 26 replies, in forum: General Discussion
  5. melbo
  6. Mindgrinder
    [media]
    Thread by: Mindgrinder, Sep 11, 2013, 1 replies, in forum: General Discussion
  7. stg58
  8. fortunateson
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7