I been sick

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hank2222, Mar 16, 2021.

1. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

I been sick and been in and out of the hospital with a couple of long stays to fix something in my heart .Plus I now going to get my thyroid removed because of have cancer.
    So the last couple of years have been a knock down fight with my body failing me in a couple of area
    I moved to Wisconsin because I was not breathing well in n the southwest because of the dest and dirt in the air the fires in ca really did a number on my breathing so I started looking at the upper mid west to move to and saw a tv show about the Wisconsin dells area so I looked around and found some a small piece of land and house and have reshaped to see my needs

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The fires in California made the air in new mexico shit back in 2018 and 2019. Like a fog that went on for miles.

hank2222 likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Well, welcome back.... AlaskaChick & I also have dealt with some medical issues that come with Old Age, in the last year or so... I guess that is what we get for living out Old Age... I remember when we said, “You can’t trust anyone over Thirty!” and now we are double that and still kicking along...

Tully Mars, GOG, Gator 45/70 and 5 others like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Sorry to hear of your situation hank...am sure that you are doing all that you can to make the best of things that you are able. Keep plugging away and maintain your contacts with the monkeys here for support as needed. You are not alone, and there are folks here experiencing their own trials and tribulations. A problem shared is a problem halved, so the saying goes...so don't be afraid to reach out.

I also recommend to you Viktor Frankl's book 'Man's Search for Meaning'. It is available as a .pdf file in the resources section of SM, and available as a free e-book download from a number of online sources.

Cheers from chello.

Edit: @hank2222 Book Man's Search For Meaning - Viktor Frankl I hope you find this resource helpful. I found his book inspiring and it has helped me to deal with some of my life's challenges.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  5. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

Thanks guys I was thinking I was not going to post anything about but my friend told me to

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Get better hank2222, Post away !

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7