https://www.theepochtimes.com/texas-off-road-enthusiast-rescues-500-drivers-stranded-on-icy-roads-wi

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Mar 10, 2021.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

STANGF150, oldawg, Dont and 2 others like this.
  2. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Those good ole boys often carry what is needed with them, and they are not afraid to help others out.
    Soon the TPTB will try and outlaw all such behavior. Fortunately, most out here in the wilds (fly over lands) don't pay TPTB much mind and still do what is right.

STANGF150, Altoidfishfins and HK_User like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Truck sounds like my ‘55 Dodge PowerWagon Panel Truck, that I courted AlaskaChick in 50+ years ago... I pulled many a motorist out of Mud holes, Snow Banks, and such with that rig... We called it, “The Pig”...

Altoidfishfins and HK_User like this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Out here in BOL hinterlands, if you see someone stopped by the road, you always stop and ask if everything is OK.
    Most of the time they're just gabbing on the phone or stopped to eat a sandwich.

One guy had a broken upper ball joint on his pickup, but had someone on the way. He needed a tow truck. Most major suspension components get pretty noisy before they fail like that. Guess he was ignoring the problem until the day...snap

HK_User likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7