https://www.reuters.com/world/us/portland-polices-entire-crowd-control-unit-resigns-after-indictment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rocky Road Lerp, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Rocky Road Lerp

Rocky Road Lerp Monkey+++

One step closer to federal police to "protect" the people.

HK_User likes this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Yep, might even find a surplus supply of Brown Shirts if they look carefully. Two of my favorites, I am here from the government to help you and the US is at the awkward age, to late to change things by voting and to early to start shooting the bast****. Rapidly reaching the point that some people can do things that others can't. Get a kick out of the range of legal protests.Can go to prison for uning the "n" word, but no charges filed for setting fire to a police station with police in it.

Bandit99, HK_User and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

There is so much I want to say but won't, it would take up several pages, so, I'm not going to waste my time and blood pressure!
    The city is the laughing stock of the entire nation! Hell, the whole world is watching and cringing!

The sad part is, this could all be handled, but won't, and I'm afraid good folks are going to end up getting killed over it!
    So glad I moved out of Oregon for good, good riddance! Sad because I was born and raised in that state, there is none more beautiful!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7