How to Avoid

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by OldDude49, Aug 19, 2020.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

[​IMG]

STANGF150, Alf60, Dont and 4 others like this.
  2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Thanks.

3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

NP

GOG likes this.
  4. wideym

wideym Monkey+++

I am of the belief that "when" the government decides that firearms are not safe in the hands of civilians, at that point constitutional law will be pretty much over. BATFE, FBI, Justice Dept, and all the other Federal entities will use social media accounts, forums (like the one we are on), and even party affiliation to help pinpoint gun owners for investigation and/or prosecution. At that point I'm sure they will indoctrinate your children and grandchildren to be enthusiastic informants. Before you counter with the "my kids are raised better than to...", you might read The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. The state will get children to inform on their parents and family members while they are too young to realize the full grasp of the consequences.

OldDude49 likes this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If you have ever had a cell phone on you when you went to a gun store or range they pretty much know you have guns. Ditto for purchases using anything but cash or any new firearm NICS check. They don't need pictures on social media to ID you. I still paint out the SN's on any firearm I post, but even that doesn't matter. It's what you say on social media that can bugger you.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  6. wideym

wideym Monkey+++

The concealed carry permit way to avoid calling in background checks is not really a good way of avoiding scrutiny, since any investigator worth a dam will assume you have additional firearms purchased without big gov hearing about it. Additionally, casual observation of a suspected "right wing militia gun nut" will usually find gun brand, 3%, spartan, or similar decals on their vehicle, house, or even their PC. That will probably be enough "evidence" for the media to justify your "fiery standoff and ultimately fatal resistance with law enforcement" as they sift through the charred remains of you home, or they will call you a pedo (maybe both at the same time).

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Pretty , Nice lips ..
    Well said and opened some brain cells on the bad boats ..
    S

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7