How a Scotsman saves money for prepping...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Witch Doctor 01, Jun 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

A Scotsman goes to the dentist and asks how much it is for an extraction.

"$85 for an extraction sir" was the dentists reply.

"Och! huv ye nay got unythin cheaper", replies the Scotsman getting agitated.

"But that's the normal charge for an extraction sir", said the dentist.

"What aboot if ye didnae use uny anaesthetic?", asked the Scotsman hopefully.

"Well it's highly unusual sir, but if that's what you want, I suppose I can do it for $70", said the dentist.

"Hmmmm, what aboot if ye used one of ye dentist trainees and still wi' oot anaesthetic", said the Scotsman.

"Well it's possible but they are only training and I can't guarantee their level of professionalism, and it'll be a lot more painful, but I suppose in that case we can bring the price down to say $40", said the dentist.

"Och that's still a bit much, how aboot if ye make it a training session and have yon student do the extraction and the other students watchin and learnin", said the Scotsman hopefully.

"Hmmmmm, well OK, it'll be good for the students I suppose, I'll charge you only $5 in that case", said the dentist.

"Wonderful, it's a deal" said the Scotsman ... "Can ye book me wife for next Tuesday?

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I'm using this one.... :cautious:

3. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Wife says "Remember, I DO know how to shoot..." :eek:

oldawg, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  4. shaman

shaman Monkey++

My grandfather was born in 1905, and despite being away from the farm all his adult life and being a successful businessman still preferred to have his teeth pulled via old school methods. He had a dentist that worked up by the campus of the University of Cincinnati. Grandpa would go across the street from the office to the Bearcat Cafe and get thoroughly tanked up on scotch, and then stagger over to the dentist. The dentist used to pull Gramp's teeth with his knee planted on his chest and then yank.

I asked Grandpa about it in the early 70's. He said he didn't like the sensation of Novacaine and preferred to have one short blast of pain, and had it be over. Yikes.

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7