hmmm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jul 8, 2020.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

interesting am I now banned?

can't post an article about

BLM leader: Whites are subhuman 'genetic defects'
    Begs 'Allah' to help her 'not kill white folks'

BLM leader: Whites are subhuman 'genetic defects'

hmmm....

well guess I'm not banned but??? got no notice about not being allowed to post?

very strange thing there... couldn't post it in politics... ???

hmmm... should this have gone to the inferno? Please advise...

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Not that I am aware of....

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Nope....

4. john316

john316 Monkey+++

COULD BE

5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

hmmm... maybe the problem was on my end... working now... hmmm... strange...

6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

No...doesn't contravene the CoC

You have posted the article to the site, possibly not to the particular forum you expected.

hmmm.....

Yes. there is no limit on worthless articles from WingnutNewsDaily....unless they are considered spam, and contravene the CoC

god moves in mysterious ways...so I'm told.

Probably be a good place as any... Given the inflammatory culture wars content of the referenced article, The Inferno forum would be a good fit, though the Master Dump Thread, would be a particularly apt candidate for its placement. ;)

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yusra Khogali makes some factual errors in her 2016 tweet. Hominid pigmentation of whatever hue is a human trait, regardless of the amount of melanin one may have in their skin...and 'palefaces' are not sub human; they just simply have less of it than others...note that I did not say a deficiency of it. Skin pigmentation is a matter of genetics, and evolution by natural selection....and for some....artificial or natural UV ray tanning ;) Human skin color - Wikipedia

The argument of racial superiority / inferiority based on phenotypes is bunk. but it hasn't stopped political opportunists from exploiting people's general ignorance: How Science and Genetics are Reshaping the Race Debate of the 21st Century - Science in the News regardless of one's politics.

7. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

Bill Gates is watching you

Tempstar likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7