Hillary - 19 minutes of crime

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Legion489, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Hillary's Camp Freaking Out As This Video Goes Viral…

Worst part is that people will vote for her. Ignorance, stupidity, uninformed or just plain dumb? I had forgotten about a lot of these . . .all of the fraud, lies, fines, covering over 25 years and has never gone to jail.
    Hillary's Camp Freaking Out As This Video Goes Viral… | Mark Simone | WOR 710

2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I got through 3 minutes. She's eww. [afro]

UncleMorgan likes this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Doudle-ewww. The evil just oozes out of her in every picture. And the madness.

Meat likes this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I couldn't watch all of it as depresses me but I have seen it before. Yes, it is a good reminder. And, the sorry fact is she probably will win...

5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

This is the level that politics have fallen to we are in serous trouble .
    I fear Trump may not take office or if he does he won't be there long.
    Kennedy didn't play their game and they got rid of him.
    It appears that there is no limits of corruption this government is capable of.
    it's not just the fact that clinton has done these things, but the fact nothing is being done about it.

6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Don't kid yourself trump is as crooked as the rest. He is just doesn't lie about manipulating the system.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  7. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

The prospects are not easy in this next election.
    I recall Nixon and what he did is nothing compared to anything Hilary has done the last 50 years.
    Politicians lie, Fact. Business men/women lie Fact. I do however think Hilary is bad for the nation regardless.
    What takes time to figure out is does Trump love America or does he love the prospects of being President.
    But even if we think Trump is a greedy little bastard, that still does not make him guilty of treason or murder like Hilary.
    I think what truly sucks the first women could be this bad if elected and the fact our first black president was also horrible.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7