HHS Secretary Says CCP Virus Vaccines Could Be Available by End of Year By Zachary Stieber

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Nov 11, 2020.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

2. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I'll pass. Just wait for the vaccine to become mandatory. My spidey senses are going off, warning me that something isn't right about it. Maybe something to make people sterile? Gates and these NWO idiots are population reduction nuts.

marlas1too likes this.
  3. HK_User

Weigh in on the + and -. No guts no glory, no concern about kids, anyway a lot of kids need adopting. procreation is of no concern to me.

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

All my lefty contacts were stressed about a Trump vaccine, but since the media has declared Biden the President Elect it's now the most amazing thing produced by the Biden Administration and totally safe and effective. It's so good that the 230,000,000 Americans (per Biden a few weeks ago) that were personally killed by Trump that they are all alive again even before anybody has taken it!

Ganado, oldawg and HK_User like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Ah, nope!

marlas1too and HK_User like this.
  6. smithcp2002

smithcp2002 Monkey+++

Enemies Foreign, Domestic and internal. No thank you.

ghrit and HK_User like this.
  7. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I'm gonna be waaayyy down on the list of people to get one sooo I get to wait and see...besides if enough people catch the virus and large numbers take the vaccine we will achieve herd immunity and I'll be even better!!

8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I figure if everyone else takes the vaccine,, the virus will die out,, and there'll be no need for me to take it.

Mountainman likes this.
  9. HK_User

Virus do not die out, they mutate.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7