Hello and greetings from Skandinavia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Papa_asf130, Aug 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Papa_asf130

Papa_asf130 Monkey++

My name is Papa_asf130 well wasn't that for sure :p What I could tell is I'm kinda new to survival stuff, started to do this less than year ago BUT by profession I'm gardener/farmer and in few years also a blacksmith... Trained myself for survival by accidents :p What I can do? Well can do blacksmithing already quite and well welding goes as follows: SMAW(Or MMA in some areas)/MIG/MAG gas welding and trying to learn TIG too. Can make stuff from pics if showed up, can do many other stuff like you can't have a piece of machinery that I really can't fix given time though includes small computers to super heavy mine machinery, pretty much enything you can think of... What else? Well I hate to be indoors but atm going to go to school so have to learn new things :p and this might shock but given past from farm this all is pretty basic stuff for me also coding can be done and tons of other stuff. Sorry if its too long :D

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree..... Pick yourself out a branch and have a look around...

3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Happy to have you. Lots of good info here. Lots of good people too.

4. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Pull up a branch and sit a while. Welcome to the monkey house. :)

Kajun

5. MountainMariner

MountainMariner Clearly Ambiguous

Welcome to the forum!

6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Good Morning @Papa_asf130 not sure about all the welding stuff that you talked about but I am a gardener and your post about gardening caught my interest. When you say you are a gardener/farmer, do you raise animals or just veggies? Do you have fruit trees? My neighbor is from over there and she talks a lot about fresh produce but never fresh fruit.

Welcome to the monkey.

7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Scandinavia. My people. [afro]

8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

9. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

10. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Welcome!!

11. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Welcome to the monkey...

12. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Hejsan, mitt namn ar Anton. Jag bodde i sverige manga(trettio) ar sen. Some du kan marka, min svenska ar dalig och jag har tyarr inte A A O som du kanske forstar. Valkommen to the Tree.

13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

WELCOME ABOARD!!! Always loved visiting Skandi, awesome folks to be around! Spent a lot of time in Oslo, Malmo, and Gothenburg!!!

1. AgentPickle
  2. CaptainCalamity
  3. DurdenJames
  4. saki monkey
  5. old_code
  6. OlSarge
  7. TheRightToBearArms
  8. AR15gunbuilder
    New one from west Florida
    Thread by: AR15gunbuilder, Sep 28, 2020, 19 replies, in forum: New Member Introductions
  9. Bunker Bob
  10. Modus Operandi
  11. Northern california
  12. Murfylang
  13. Waydah
  14. Kruel J
  15. johnwintergardener
  16. JazzeeJ
  17. Kavode
  18. ArtVandelay
  19. MrBadExample
  20. Wildbilly