Heard Cali disclosed everyone with a concealed carry permit

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Hanzo, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

So messed up!

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yep ,,, just proves ,, you can't trust your government. Our government has gotten to big ,, and lost its course.

3. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

If you just assume right off the bat that the Government (State, Local and Federal) is lying to you, you will be right 99.99% of the time.

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

They did and now claim it was a mistake even though the AG proudly disclosed it in a press release.

Don't worry, though, they are now investigating themselves to find evidence of wrong doing. Prediction: it was done by a contractor who no longer works for them.

I hope they get class action sued to death. I know people who were doxxed in this and the data had already been downloaded is available on line elsewhere even the the AG site is down.

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yup, my little Brother was one who got doxxed! He was able to screen shot all of it and has filed against the A.G. , the Gov'ner, and the whole dept. He filed criminal complaints with both his county and state, and now has a very serious attorney! Turns out his boss also got doxxed, and is one of the richest Californians you haven't heard of, so, he agreed to help my bro fund things as they go, dude is a good guy, we met him last fall, big time collector and one of the very rare permit holders! Things are gonna get real ugly real soon! Lots of celebrities and athletes got doxxed in this, and you can bet they will tag team the shit out of the A.G! And Gov'ner!

6. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Good come and get some

7. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

But, but, but.....it was "ACCIDENTAL"!! :rolleyes::mad:
    mini me quotes.

8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Burn in hell you anti American F'ks ,,,

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7