Hawaii and Alaska Blizzard Warning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Dec 3, 2021.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Gator 45/70, Dont and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Blizzard warnings but but but what about global warming-- Oh stupid me blizzard warnings because of global warming. Thank god we got Bidumb fighting global warming so we don't have blizzards in the winter. I guess Bidumb didn't get the memo winters are cold you get blizzards

3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

And...wait for about 4 or 5 months when the climate changes AGAIN!
    Sounds like a strong justification for a new round of taxes.

image001.

johnbb, Gator 45/70, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah I see a surge in global warming propaganda to try and flood out the very inconvenient "Hawaii blizzard".

Gator 45/70, johnbb and HK_User like this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Folks, they've already clarified this. It was renamed from global warming to climate change because it was a topic so popular, it had to be rebranded. :lol:
    Reminds me of the time I explained how there are so many Leftists in the science field these days. It's not because they went to college and were indoctrinated. There are plenty of scientists out there who aren't communists. The thing is, if you want to incorporate as many of your own kind into the field of study in order to control the narrative, you've got to make it unappealing to those with a conscience and sense of decency. Enter the 'dark matter' myth and all those who jump on its bandwagon for a paycheck. Naturally, there's no such thing as 'dark matter', but it really is an excellent marketing strategy for recruitment. You can get all the like-minded people you want at the very top of every field of study to control the version of reality you need people to see. Sure, plenty of people who are not Leftists will be around, but they will not be set to positions of power. If you want to be rich and famous, then you need to "play ball". Want to tell folks that a man-made influenza virus is a 'disease' and make it appear far more menacing than it really is? Done. Want to use organizations like the CDC, OSHA, and others to skew the numbers or try to enforce mandates? No problem. Just like "Climate Change", or "Dark Matter", there's always going to be a topic of study that will demand the attention of the greedy and dishonest, and those people are exactly who the Leftists want and need.

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Having been involved with research I saw first hand how in order to get funding (global warming) you had to play the game in support of it other wise no money for you.

Gator 45/70 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Can we revive acid rain yet?

Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah I miss the acid rain that was supposed to kill us all, and the hole in the ozone that was supposed to kill us all (and has been getting bigger, was never fixed).

Gator 45/70, Thunder5Ranch and johnbb like this.
  9. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Science that is contaminated with that level of politics is no longer science.
    It was accepted as scientific fact in Hitler's Germany that Aryans were the Master Race.

Gator 45/70, Thunder5Ranch and johnbb like this.
  10. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Look at science like Income Taxes the Data (Dollars) in a primarily cash business can be manipulated to look like you made a Million Dollars this year, Lost a Million Dollars this year or the Actual number of dollars can be reported. There are benefits to all three depending on a persons agenda. The same applies to science to often we learn that the Data was manipulated one way or another to assist in driving agendas and moving the herd in the *Proper* Direction.

Gator 45/70 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  11. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Flash flooding to follow in the next couple of days, I write this in 12/6

The snow will turn to rain today....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

SEAK is getting dumped on by snow the last few days… I get the Mr. Wx warning Notices…

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I've got 2 brothers on 2 islands. After a few MN winters snow in Hawaii is barely a shrug. I wish I could ski there once.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7