Have you contacted Bidumb ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Aug 16, 2021.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I have emailed the Whitehouse specifically Bidumb and voiced my disgust with him and his illegal regime. Laying out all my grips --how he has destroyed this country. Doubt he will ever read it but it felt good. Probably on some watch list now.
    Has any one else contacted the Whitehouse?

enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Excuse me, do you actually believe Government works? I mean the concept.

3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

No I don't-- it's more a case of venting or I 'd need duck tape to keep my head from exploding

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  4. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

I've found a wood pile to be way more effective in relief of frustration than writing politicians.

enloopious, Dark Wolf, Dont and 8 others like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Or chopping down the oak tree by banging yer head on it!

6. Or when there is a wasp nest under the seat in the outhouse. And using your pecker to knock the nest down!

7. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I play my guitar and write nasty songs and sing them where people either have to listen and comment or leave and shoot behind them.

Gator 45/70, Brokor, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

The problem arises in that it is damned difficult to drag them out to the wood pile in order to exorcise said frustration...

9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

No, I have not as I consider it a waste of time. The country is so hosed up, with so much corruption and greed, and they do not care about us peons as long as we continue to pay the taxes they impose and send our children to be use as cannon fodder. So, why bother...and I don't.

In past history, when things got this bad, one would normally see a revolution; however, they have learn much over the last 200+ years, like how to control the masses by making them think they control their own lives, like convincing them their vote matters, like having them pay with their hard earn coin to fund the very chains that bind them, send their children to be killed or maimed for no reason and...well, you get my point. And, it's all perfectly legal and if you step over the line or even shout "Hey! That's not in the Constitution!" then the full force of law (that you bought and paid) will be used against you, even the agencies that you paid for will be used against you (IRS, EPA, etc...)

No, I don't bother... I might send words to my Senator or Reps but higher than that...waste of my time.

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The last time I had comms with a Politico, was when I messaged my Fed Senator Lisa, “THE RINO” Murkowski to tell her if she voted to confirm That DUFUS exATF Agent David Chapman, I would actively Campaign for ANYONE, even MICKEY MOUSE, to get rid of her, when she came up for reElection… Now sweet Lisa knows exactly who I am, as my daughter was asked to testify at her Committee in the Senate , as well as she came to dedicate our new Lake Neva Bridge a couple of years ago at Excursion Inlet, Ak…

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

There you go, Went to the outhouse and got into a sword fight with a wasp nest,Paw would be proud !

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  12. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I do not think you will get a response from your letter but I also do know that it does make a difference. Absolutely does. If nothing else it shows the man that people are not hopeless. They count on us being depressed and defeated. Then we don't fight back. Win the hearts and minds. Anger is a huge weapon and I have seen people in local areas get HUGE response from writing a letter. Our city had 2 letters from people who wanted a stop light at an intersection and the city went nuts.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7