Have Canadians Lost Their Freedom?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by 3M-TA3, Aug 3, 2023.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Especially interested in thoughts from our Canadian Monkeys. Long but very good.

Ura-Ki and Radio like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Now tells us all about the PM’s wife, of 18 years, kicking him off the Crazy Train, and throwing him under the Engine….

SB21, Radio and Bandit99 like this.
  3. Radio

Radio Drain the Swamp

The dude sits with his legs crossed or close together. I think maybe Sophie finally needed a real man. :sneaky::LOL:

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Like Americans, this is their own fault. The short of it is, politicians simply can't be trusted as power corrupts, been that way since man crawled out of his cave. I do think America is changing back and, make no mistake, it is MUCH more difficult to change back than if we never gave up our freedoms, even the very smallest one. Good video. This guy does have a very good grip on the problem. Furthermore, he is honest. Canadians are much more compliant and willing to accept government interfering and infringing on their lives and liberties. Now, they, like Americans must pay the price to get it back...if they can.

I do think the Canadians can turn this around much, much faster than America mainly because Canada is much smaller in scope, specifically economic and population. The question is, in a nutshell, if the majority of population is red pill or blue pill. Sounds odd but, do they want personal independence and freedoms and the risks that come with it, or a government that controls everything - keep your eyes down, do as we say, we will keep you safe.

I look at Canada and see a very good example of why, under no circumstances, we should ever give up our firearms - never. Yeah, Biden has F-15s (if he can find someone to fly them); however, the fact they we are citizens holding firearms, not subjects holding pitchforks, makes it difficult to enforce any unjust law and ensures our voices MUST be heard...or else. Furthermore, if you cannot enforce a law then is it truly a law or just words on paper? Canada is a perfect example why we must never surrender our firearms and fight tooth and nail for any tiny aspect of the 2nd Amendment...even the silly Bump Stock regulation.

Dont, Radio and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. 4x4

4x4 In the Basket of Deplorables

I view Trudeau as something of a sitzpinkler. The sooner the Canadians eject him the better.

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Ejecting him is a start but will not reverse the damage what has already been done. It must go farther than that, much farther... Pray that Canadians have finally woke up to their danger because they are damn near screwed. As an American, if Canada is not reversed - well - we will have an enemy on our doorstep. Yes, an enemy. An enemy that even takes money from China to bankroll Canadian politicians to ensure their election. Think about that America.

EDIT: I watched 45 minutes of it and had to stop as I didn't realize how bad things were in Canada. Friggin depressing. I will try to be better informed in the future concerning our Northern neighbor because what happens in Canada will definitely affect us here in the USA...like it or not. Right now, given how things are, the Canadian government is a threat to not only Canadian citizens but Americans also...and we need to start seeing it for exactly what it has become, a threat.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2023
    SB21, 3M-TA3, 4x4 and 2 others like this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Hey Canuks !! Crickets Eh ?

SB21, 4x4, Radio and 2 others like this.
  8. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

I look at Justin Trudeau the same way I do Andrew Cuomo. Both of their fathers were lousy politicians.....and it's like someone in Canada, and someone in NY state both said, "Man, it can't get any worse than that guy!"
    To which, both sons said, "Someone hold my beer...." :eek::mad::rolleyes:

SB21, 4x4, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Canada like the US is controlled by the liberal big cities populated by massive amount of immigrants and refugees who suck on the government tit and vote demoRAT. Get away from NYC, Buffalo, Albany and New Yorkers are conservative unfortunately they are out numbered.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
    SB21, 4x4 and Tempstar like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7