Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3M-TA3, Nov 26, 2020.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Been a wild ride so far!
    [​IMG]

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! Despite the Rona, were rockin it here and flippin Gov'ness K8 the big finger! Eat, Drink, and be Marry, for the morrow knows no future but what we make of it! God Bless us All!

3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Thou shalt not DISobey the Empress K8!

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think the latest edict is that "Elf on the Shelf"s have to wear masks and are limited to six per household. There is a rumor that she may be imposing a ten day jar or box quarantine just before Christmas, I mean the Non Denominational Winter Solstice Holiday.

5. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Glad you straightened us out on the Christmas thing. I was beginning to get confused. :eek::eek:

3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Our elf is refusing to get in an approved quarantine container until my jug of Jack is almost, but not quite empty...

Altoidfishfins likes this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Dr Fouche told the World yesterday that Santa Claus was immune to Covid-19 and would still be in business on Christmas Eve....

8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

3M-TA3 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I have heard the same crap up here in Canada on the BS Radio Talkheads , all the same speak

3M-TA3 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Santa seen here showing off his new cookie collection device and his slightly updated costume reflecting the new 2020 fashion trends.
    [​IMG]

Just remember, kiddoes, all cookies must be individually wrapped and milk must be in it's original sealed containers.

ghrit likes this.
  11. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

3M-TA3 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7