Gun Owners Of America

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by melbo, Jan 4, 2013.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I think it's a good time to flood some of our lobbyists with funds.

Survivalmonkey just purchased a lifetime membership to the GOA.

With new bills on the table and general knee-jerk hysteria that needs to be tempered, they can use all the help we can muster.

goaheader2.

Gun Owners of America
    goaheader2.

Motomom34, Tim_Z, Sapper John and 2 others like this.
  2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I am also a lifetime member of GOA. I like the link take-action where you can look at the issues and send your reps a pre written or custom email about it.

franks71vw, oldawg and melbo like this.
  3. AmericanRedoubt1776

AmericanRedoubt1776 American Redoubt: Idaho-Montana-Wyoming Site Supporter+

Gun Owners of America is greater since they are more conservative than the NRA. I support them both and also use the GOA action to your representative page. Monkeys, please join GOA, NRA and Second Amendment Foundation (SAF)
    uploadfromtaptalk1376391512391.

----

NRA Life Member; also member of Gun Owners of America of America,
    NRA-PVF | PVF Home
    , Second Amendment Foundation Second Amendment Foundation Online, Home | Calguns FoundationCalguns Foundation, California Rifle and Pistol Association | , Gun Owners of California, NSSF - National Shooting Sports Foundation, Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership, Permies: a big crowd of permaculture goofballs, Survival Podcast Member Support Brigade, Wolf Pack member at TheSurvivalistBlog.net: Survival Blog, Prepper Website, MD Creekmore, Permaculture Homesteader, Minister. westernredoubt - YouTube, American Redoubt (AmericaRedoubt) on Twitter, Jefferson Franklin (Redoubt) - Google+, American Redoubt | Facebook uploadfromtaptalk1376391538509.

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. dlquinn71

dlquinn71 Monkey

I am a member of GOA and NRA. Both are good groups and are worthy of donations plus membership.

5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

GOA = No second amendment restrictions, ever, no compromise.
    NRA = When congress proposes measures to move us 2 steps closer to gun confiscation, NRA compromises to move us only one step. And calls it a victory.

gunbunny, franks71vw and NVBeav like this.
  6. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

Senator Harry Reid paid off the NRA to keep quiet during his last election campaign by releasing the funds ($60 Million, IIRC) to pay for a gun range near Las Vegas. The NRA would not endorse his opponent (Sharon Angle) who is a strong conservative and 2nd amendment supporter. That was hard for this Nevadan to overlook. The love of money speaks smooth words.

7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Thanks for the heads up and info on this group. I am dropping my RMGO membership because they are just political players and NRA is driving me insane asking for money every other day. I have been looking for a place to send my dollars that will not back down or play games.

tulianr likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7