Great Reset docuseries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Jul 31, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

People are starting to figure it out. They are starting to see how we are being attacked.

Kinda makes you wonder what people are going to do by the time they realize that we are totally Fd.

And these same people are in charge of our education system. Now you can see how they are able to get away with this.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
    fl4848, OldDude49 and CraftyMofo like this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

OMG these idiots we are leaving the country to. We can thank the government schools for this

OldDude49 and enloopious like this.
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Maybe allowing the country to be overrun by illegal aliens isn't such a bad idea...maybe it's the only way to save it from idiots like these outstanding examples of American youth! IF they learn to speak Spanish, they might be able to cook and clean for better men and women than themselves! I love the way that he keeps saying, YES! I guess he doesn't want to hurt their feelings.

enloopious likes this.
  5. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Crap! It gets worse every time I see one of these vids. The last job I had, the youngsters would marvel because I could write nicely in cursive, and “knew everything” because I could answer basic questions about most things. “I guess you know a lot because of your age” is what I heard often. None of them read much but they all voted.

6. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Interesting video on ESG. Lets not follow the globalist lemmings. However, it looks like the Globalists are orchestrating the push for us by arson on food plants and draining Lake Mead. Not to mention, interrupting the supply chain of fertilizer to farmers.

OldDude49 likes this.
  7. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

fl4848 likes this.
  8. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Mandela Effect

9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Which is heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of rock?

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That would depend on whos scales were used and if they were recently calibrated and certified to Handbook 44 Standards

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7