grassroots effort to ban "celebratory gunfire"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Jan 2, 2013.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

This subject has been quite the rage here in the Atlanta metro area.

Here's how it worked:

The "news" team posted a message on Face3ook asking if anyone "heard" any celebratory gunfire on New Year's Eve. If so, a reporter wanted to speak with them and they may get on the news.

Getting on the news . . . this is 2nd right behind getting on American Idol to about 80% of the population of Atlanta. That's the carrot.

So, what you have is a "news" company creating news that just adds fuel to the fire of the current anti-gun craziness. Why is this news NOW. I guess there was no celebratory gunfire in past years eh? :rolleyes: Anyone who lives in the south knows better. With that said, any responsible gun owner will tell you that firing into the air is a "no-no." It is taught from an early age.

Residents want an end to celebratory gunfire | www.wsbtv.com

Best interview:
    CelebratoryGunfire2.
    Jennifer Hipp said she spent part of her New Year's Eve in her husband's bulletproof gear.

Isn't having "bullet-proof" gear one of the signs of a domestic terrorist??
    CelebratoryGunfire2.

tulianr likes this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I have to agree that indiscriminate gunfire is irresponsible. (If they legalize fireworks, well, it might help.)

gunbunny and tulianr like this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm starting a new program in these area's..I shall call it ''Entitlement Firework's''...
    If your of legal age to vote Democrat..Free firework's for you Pad-Naa !!!
    Only trying to help...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7