Government of the Absurd

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by johnbb, Jan 17, 2023.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

All these sanctuary cites like NYC, which are in violation of the law are welcoming all these illegal aliens with open arms and its bankrupting the city. So what does our worthless politicians do bale these cities out using taxpayer money. Money that could used to build the wall and keep these criminals out. The mayor of NYC went to the border and stated all sanctuary cities should take these criminals and the next breath wants the Federal government to support them (bale them out). You know the Feds will.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

People haven't felt enough pain yet.

Tempstar, GOG, Kamp Krap and 2 others like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Hell ,,, whats a few illegals getting a few handouts ,,, have ya heard what the bozo Newsome in California is wanting to do ??

Give all blacks 5 million bucks each ,, and a clean slate on debt . Because of slavery and inequality . Boy ,,, wait till that word gets out ,,, the cities are going to be burned to the ground till they get them checks .

GOG, Kamp Krap and crowdaddy like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Welcome to OryGun, where your rights don't matter, but theirs do! And God help you if your a LEGAL immigrant, you have at least 5 years wait to make it official, no freebies, no hand outs, no tax breaks, Nuffin! Then, once you do become a Citizen, you still get asked to prove it, the fuckin DMV is the worstist, and if you don't already have the "Real I.D. " already, your screwed, the Fuckin TSA isn't accepting anything now, fuckers!

Call the Police to report a crime in progress, they done show up unless shots are fired or someone died, if your not dead yet, you get put on hold till they can find enough coppers to send, and forget any lessor crimes, your on your own, till you try and defend yourself, then they lock you up and take all your rights, but the real criminals walk free! Waiting to see how our new Gov'ness Carpetmuncher acts, she will likely tell the Dems to unload the bus's here, Fuckin Kunt! If you have never visited OryGun, don't, not even to visit me and the Wife, it ain't worth the head and heart aches!
    Can't wait to be done with this state and get back to the Ranch!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2023
    SB21, Gray Wolf, GOG and 5 others like this.
  5. crowdaddy

crowdaddy Monkey++

It's coming, just give it a little more time.

SB21, GOG and Kamp Krap like this.
  6. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Where is your soul ???

real tunes 4 me

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    SB21 likes this.
  8. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

UDO is under rated Metal Legend and proof that gargling with extra coarse sand pays off :)

Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I've said it for years, people have had it too good for too long and aren't yet willing to give up the luxury of modern life. The democrats have found a formula that works and keeps them elected by pandering to multitudes of the little factions that have popped up, like BLM, LBG whatever, Illegal aliens, and other little splinter groups that alone don't matter, but when combined have significant voting power. This will continue to snowball and I fear it will never be set right again in my lifetime. Times are becoming "Revelationary" (my new word) as already we can't tell one season from another nor man from a woman.
    Old Billy Bob could bring his 7mm mag deer gun and a few friends and put an end to this mess but they won't. Wrasslin' is on TV and there is plenty of beer, and with the truck payments and the rent on the double wide he just can't afford the gas to get to Washington. Mike down the street has a family and makes good money, so he isn't going to risk losing the nice house and the beemer he drives to be spotted at a rally. So no, nothing will happen until Billy Bob and Mike don't have their stuff anymore.

Kamp Krap, GOG, Cruisin Sloth and 3 others like this.
  10. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

God will sort this all out. We may not like how He does it but it seems to me that He has enough tricks up His sleeve that no matter what we do, His will be done. We could of course preempt Him by blowing everything up over Ukraine, but then again that might be His plan too.

11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

AlaskaChick has had a poster on her wall ever since I knew her… It says “Do not worry, or fret, about all things. In GODs Time, all things will work out, as his Will, and Justice, Demands…”

SB21, GOG and CraftyMofo like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7