Genius stove hack

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Hanzo, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

They hate it when you make grilled cheese sandwiches...

3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Better yet was the time Battery Acid from a Triumph Bonneville ate a hole in my Levis, back when you bought a size or two up and used HOT water to a shrink to fit. So I purchased a replacement pair since it was winter and the hole was also into my back pocket.

Well I washed my new Levis in a little Motel in a Meridian Mississippi and discarded the damaged pair.

Problem was I used the Bath Tub and their water was very hot.

Brightest blue bath tub ring you ever saw!

oldawg, sec_monkey, Ganado and 5 others like this.
  4. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

I did that in the corp with my iron and canteen cup making Ramon noodles and cheese.

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

That's a super way to make cofveve, all you need is to find an old pop or beer can and your good to go! lol

6. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I've been given the stink eye by hotel staff often. Strangely, more often when I'm a registered guest than when I'm just visiting for food and facilities.

I stayed in a Hotel in Rocky Mount, NC that had a sign up asking that we refrain from washing the wheels from our cars in the bathtub. Apparently one of the club members had taken the wheels from their 911 up on the baggage cart and given them a nice bath.

E-town, KY had gotten used to our semi-annual visits. The hotel I liked to visit had a big pile of old blankets and sheets on the counter with a sign that reads "Please do not clean machine guns on the beds." ;-) I always thought, how about the bath tub?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7