Gathering intelligence works both ways

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oil pan 4, Mar 19, 2022.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Unless it's covert surveillance.
    Remember how I said something to the effect of:
    I got a call from the cdc (maybe) and fed them a bunch of disinformation to see where it would go. It turns out they are very, very interested in obtaining the shot records of children 5 years and younger in regards to flu shots and koof jabs.
    They don't give a shit if us old people got them or not. They want the children.

SB21, 3M-TA3, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

It's always about ''The children'' with that group, It's never a nice ending!

jim2 and SB21 like this.
  3. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Indoctrinate them early and they will have their compliant work force, or, their like minded majority.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Evidently the CDC is sufficiently concerned for the welfare of the elderly who are at risk of Covid19 to support vaccination of the elderly...It's not the CDC's fault that elderly vaccine skeptics / anti Covid-vaxxers do not avail themselves of the services and resources that may help provide a measure of protection against the adverse consequences of becoming infected with Covid-19.

Ensuring Equitable COVID-19 Vaccine Access for Older Adults and People with Disabilities | CDC

COVID-19 Information for Older Adults | cdc

COVID Vaccines in Aging: How to Know How Well It Works

COVID-19 Recommendations for Older Adults

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

No they don't. The cdc didn't even care enough to ask if me or my wife had gotten the koof jab.
    If I wouldn't have had a little one under the age of 5 it would have been a very short call.
    The last time I looked through koof jab was 25% effective against omachon and drops to 0% by 9 months. Almost useless.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Getting the jab is a personal decision, and unless the individual is enrolled in a scientific vaccination research study it's unlikely that the CDC will be holding a Vaxx census, knocking on doors to establish which residents have, or have not been vaccinated or boosted.

Vaccination generally is an individual responsibility, although in some circumstances, such as the military, vaccines are mandated unless specific exemptions have been granted.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That's what it looks like they are doing.
    They didn't ask "is your kid jabbed" because kids 0 through 4 can't get the jab in the US. They were fishing for permission to obtain shot records for kids too young for the koof jab. Why? I don't really know.
    I would speculate that they are looking for shot records of 0-4 year olds and are working on the premise that if parents had gotten their kids all shots on time to include some flu shots, then you would probably get your kid koof jabbed.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I trust the CDC just a little bit less than I trust Putin but about twice as much as Zelinskyy and 4 times as much as Congress. To put it another way, my trust in the CDC is a little less than zero.

Gator 45/70, crowdaddy and CraftyMofo like this.
  9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

All those alphabet agencies including the media have lost all credibility.
    they have become worse than any religion, even Muslim.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7