Friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Over the years, I have made some real friends that I have met on this forum. Melbo came out to meet me on a salvage job at a government facility years ago and lot of us used to gather at Knob Creek for the machine gun shoots, camping, testing knives made by some members, swapping guns and tricks; we had a real community. So many have died but still live on in the archives. Righthand was one of my dearest friends, we would get together for long weekends once in a while, sometimes camping in the Cherokee National Forest, sometimes at a shooting competition, sometimes just hanging out in Nashville for the music. I was thinking about her yesterday while browsing my song catalog on Reverbnation and decided to make this video from her very favorite song. Dee, this is for you.
    "Mississippi River Crooks" Darrell Wallace Videos | ReverbNation

GOG, Brokor, Capt. Tyree and 6 others like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

One of my very best friends… Loved to chat with her, when she had time… miss her every day…

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki, duane and 2 others like this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I recall the day my divorce became final. I was at loose ends then I received a PM from RH. I have to say that her words helped me that day. She shared her personal experience and how she moved forward with life. I couldn’t thank her enough that day and still remember her words today.

Many people do not understand the bonds we make with our internet family. I can truly say some of the friends I have made on-line have proved more steadfast then those in real life.

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and Brokor like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7