Agriculture For the truly lazy 'gardener' - a 'bag' garden

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by DKR, Sep 25, 2021.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I laughed at this, then after a bit of thought, decided to share it here. "Plug and Play" gendering.

2. DKR

The other kind of grow bag garden - again, this is aimed at renters. Locally the (leftist) Muni banned plastic bag as part of the ever-expanding virtue signalling. Then when the rona hot - they were on the horns a liberals nightmare dilemma - plastic bags were 'safe' - reusable bags were possible rona spreaders (all BS of course).

Bottom line, back came the plastic bags and the local markets were giving away the cloth shopping bags or selling them for a pittance.

Take the cloth bag, fill with compost - add plants - get a weed free garden and zero impact the rental property. The vid shows how this works and how you can make the growing space into an 'aesthetically pleasing' growing area.

3. DKR

If you are going to have a bag garden, might was well grow spuds. This is a great food source and about as easy as it gets...

duane likes this.
  4. DKR

About those plastic bags front the store... Use those to grow...carrots!

duane likes this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

My neighbor grows carrots in 5 gallon buckets and they do a heck of a lot better than my garden grown, Trying the bucket method for carrots and potatoes.

DKR likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7