Flash Sale AAC 77gr Sierra MK OTP 5.56 @ 55 Cents/Round

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by 3M-TA3, Mar 2, 2024.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

ALREADY OUT OF STOCK

It's really time to stock upon 5.56. The US has let military stockpiles run short via Ukraine and when they begin to replace that it will be a very long time before civilian availability will return to normal.

Buy now. Does not have to be this, but buy now. No affiliation.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/aac-5-56-nato-77-grain-otm-20rd-box-ammunition.html

Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Do you know if this is free shipping? I've never even shot MK262 and I don't really need any more ammo, got lots of m193 sand m855 but would buy some just for the better accuracy at this price if shipping was free.

3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

EDIT - Already out of stock

I don't think shipping is free, but I paid less than $10 shipping on the 28 boxes/560 rounds of the 125gr 300 BO I just bought. This is a screaming deal for an M262 clone at 51 cents/round. If I wasn't topped off with 5.56 I'd jump on this.

One thing that should be clarified is that AAC in this case is American Ammunition Company and not to be confused with the Advanced Armament Corporation that developed the 300 and 8.6 Blackout cartridges. It is a PSA venture where they manufacture all components except gunpowder and some bullets on site. Yup, they make their own primers having identified that particular weak spot. Per critical/trusted YT reviews consistency and quality is very good. The only weak spots have been the in house 5.56 Sabre Black Tip bullets that tend to lose a lot of weight, but otherwise perform well.

One of the reasons I purchased the ammunition I did from them (125gr Sabre 300 BO Super which behaves MUCH better than their 5.56 counterpart) is because their model is to prioritize civilian sales over government sales. During the eventual ammo shortage when the gov decides to replace it's dwindling 5,56 and 7.62 reserves they may be the only game in town and I wanted to see for myself.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
    Bandit99 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7