Fighting Hate

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Big Ron, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I can't help but notice that the court's arent going to do anything. They don't even want to hear anything or look at anything. What last-ditch things can the President do? Emergency powers? Insurrection? martial law and special investigations? Maybe someone here is more knowledgable on this stuff than I am.

Thunder5Ranch, Oddcaliber and HK_User like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Pardon the crap out of people.
    Disband all executive branch departments.
    rescind all EO's still in force.

There is my holiday wish list.

Oddcaliber and HK_User like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Stand by, do nothing and watch the cities go up in smoke.
    This type activity is the norm in the civilized and not so civilized governments of the world.

Others on this forum have been to most of the places that I have been and more, and can attest to this as fact.

The Arctic circle and above is a pretty quiet place, unless you're in the water.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
  4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

There was a classic study done years ago with overcrowding rats and what effect it had. The more crowded the more the rats exhibited abhorrent behavior. Seems to be the case in many of our cities these days --the 2 legged rats need to be controlled to bad we can't treat them like the 4 legged variety.

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

The idea of Martial Law has been floated about more then a few times, and i'm pretty sure that's still on the table, but it's a dangerous place for us to go! Might be the best option, but I would only use it to quell the riots and put down an insurrection that will surely come if the vote gets tossed ( which it SHOULD) and then we go forward with arresting traitors and carrying out sentences on them! How this all plays will be quite interesting to watch!

Dark Wolf likes this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I hope and wish for Martial Law. Why? Possibly, under draconian measures we will finally get rid of all the garbage that has accumulated within our government.

It is quite clear that nothing ever will happen going the sane and normal route through democrat procedure. The only true way to bring the country and more specifically the government back under the consent of the people is via force - meaning - either a civil war or possibly the alternative of Martial Law.

Let's face it, the country is sick with a corrupt cancer and nothing that has been tried before has even been able to slow its progression. We need either to kill it or cure it, no half measures. Yes, martial law is risky (to put it mildly) however compared to the death and devastation of a civil war not only on our country but the effects felt world-wide - well - it's risk worth taking. Besides, if this cancer isn't stopped and soon the country will fail and fall anyway.

I propose taking the risk and hope the President does declare marital law, puts down the rioters, removes and locks up these politicians that have allowed and condoned this rioting, and arrests, tries and hangs those within our Congress that have shown to be traitors to the country...starting with those crooks that stole the election and by doing so stole my right to self-determination.

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I kind of hate to say it,, but I somewhat agree with you her . Martial law may be needed,, if at least on a limited scale. one reason being is ,, the ones that have caused this whole mess,, are the same ones we have to rely on to clean it up . And I really have very little faith in that happening.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Therein lays the rub. Once a puking drunk wakes up, you can convince himherit to clean up the mess. Drunk on power is a different pot of soup entirely.

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  9. Martial law in the worst areas. Let the rest of the country see how it works. Start off with Chicago, New York, LA, Seattle .. Maybe people will be frightened enough by it to straighten up. Or not. I mean look how well it worked in Europe during WWII. Worse comes to worse, the U.N. steps in.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I am not a fan of martial law at all.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Yea, Hell's Kitchen....and the rats preferred the stressful environment to a more peaceful one! If that's what they want, let them have it!

HK_User and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Even the mainstream media is picking up on the martial law vibes. I'm not associated with any groups but I imagine they're putting on their vigilante pants and loading mags. Like the Proud Boy march the other day. I don't see ammo, mags, or gun parts available much online. Buzz word in the media is "accelerating". As in Trump is accelerating civil war. Presumably by leaking the martial law scenario. I've said it for a long time. Even my Dad said it. And he's been dead over 10 years. It's not if but when.

HK_User and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Martial law is a risky thing, for one, the POTUS need to federalize everything, and then assign one general officer to over see it all with a very specific game plan! That general needs the full support of each and every Sheriff, and needs to act quick to remove those who are known to be crooked! Several very high profile politicians need to be rounded up and arrested and made examples of HOW this is going to go forward!
    After that, extreme care must be taken to ensure the balance of power remains, but the reassignments are handled quickly and decisively so that the will of the people remains! Hold a new election for POTUS with certain parameters in place, and hold elections for those political positions that were removed. Ensure the rioting,looting, burning, and all that is quashed, and then transfer full control back to the people! Ideally, that would all happen within 6 weeks to ensure stability and a peaceful transfer back to the people!

Dark Wolf, SB21 and HK_User like this.
  14. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, for me, I don't care how they do it - just do it. I want want these traitors arrested, prosecuted, and hung - all of them. And, yes, marital law is a slippery slope but the one we are on is even more so and will definitely end badly. So, I'm willing to risk it. Besides, what do we have to lose since they took the vote away from us. Without the vote we are nothing but subjects, serfs. So, what's the risk?

johnbb, SB21, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  15. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Not a fan of Martial Law.

Marshall Law OTOH...
    [​IMG]

cause some folks have their sh1t together
    [​IMG]

SB21 and oldawg like this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I are one!
    Also a non sworn deputy!