Fantasy vs reality bombers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oil pan 4, Jan 9, 2022.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

NBC has a law and order show where an angry conservative white guy is going around the city hate criming minorities and building pressure cooker devices. Aka their fancy.
    Reality:
    The last ass holes to use a pressurecooker boom on people, not white, not even close.
    Every time I see a video from NYC of some one hate criming an Asia or jew it's rarely a white looking person. If someone does hate crime a jew and they look white, it's usually a Palestinian (loosers with no country to call home).
    There's been a lot of this the last 2 years.

Turns out almost all the illegal manufacturing, transportation and use of destructive devices is the far left.

2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Or the mob

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Network entertainment is chock full of left wing propaganda. Sometimes it's just more blatant than usual, but it's always there. You have to consider that the funding, production, and development of our entertainment industry is overwhelmingly on the left and this is their world view. When reality conflicts with that view they either go into denial or projection mode.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Oh boy! There are so many things I could tell you, things I know, seen, heard, read, but I cannot, it's all classified!

Lemme point you down the rabbit hole a little and you can decide how far you want to go!

Holliweird is predominantly made up of fake Jews, the ones bent on owning an controlling everything. The politicians share a very important set of facts, ALL are what I call, "Fragile People" folks who are attention junkies, get their rocks off by having attention and power of the lime light! They are ALL, and I do mean ALL sexual deviants, most are homosexual, and many, if not most have sick and twisted sexual preferences, like buggering little boys! This is all well known, and pretty easy to dig up if you wanted! Where this all comes together is when there is a play for power, and they use whatever they can to make their moves! Some used the services if Epstines and his islands and townhouses in the major power centers, others simply use their little private members only clubs, but they all do it! The more power they decide to take the more bad things they do!

I have seen a bunch of this, it's very sick and disturbing, and it's not even well hidden anymore!

jim2, Dont and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Agreed, it's projection intended to weaken and destroy those they fear the most. The ones in the middle get seduced by money, power or sex to carry their water.

I think I read a book about this somewhere...

Ura-Ki and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Pizza for Your Family

I started to watch it but I can let my mind dwell on that , Id never pull back out of the hole again !
    As @Ura-Ki posted , Im sure we have both seen down the hole.
    Sloth

Ura-Ki likes this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Projection indeed.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7