false flag warnings proclaimed by real adults...

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

ifI'n ahm so paranoid why are all these suits bringing this stuff up?:http://www.infowars.com/?p=1843:shock:taser1

2. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

Okay, I think you're addicted to infowars. I'll have to come up with a cure for that. As to the link. I strongly believe Bush is a dictator as he already made it, so US troops can under federal authority act as law enforcement and if I remember correctly, they can also fire on citizens by doing away with the possee comitatus and puting into works that stupid patriot act. I'm not one to know much about the gov't whoopla as you know of my current service record, but I learn as I go.

What I believe will happen is another Civil War and this will be citizens against the Gov't. We know bush lies, we know he is crooked and a criminal and we know something big will happen before he leaves office just to screw us even more.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Infowars is an easy daily stop(but it gives us something to bat around here). Used to hit Corsi's "world net daily" regularly too and if I really needed a hit of "Out there": i'd hit "rense.com".

I'll pass on the cure the weathers nice out on the fringes... :)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7