Facebook and doctored video of Police's so called abuse of power. ANGELINA COUNTY, Texas (KETK)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Jun 19, 2020.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Local News
    Posted: Jun 17, 2020 / 10:10 PM CDT / Updated: Jun 17, 2020 / 10:10 PM CDT

ANGELINA COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – Angelina County Sheriff Greg Sanchez responded to a video posted on Facebook showing deputies making an arrest.

Security footage showed several law enforcement officers pushing a man to the ground, kicking him, and stepping on him.

The video generated several comments and Sheriff Sanchez was quick to respond.

He says the video has been doctored and there’s a lot more to the story than what has been circulating on social media.

I’ve watched the video and all the video’s not there,” he said. “The audio is not in there, that is something you’ll have to listen. There is audio to this, it is not on Facebook.”

According to Sheriff Sanchez, officers deputies responded to the call properly and did nothing wrong.

He stated the deputies were very fortunate to have not been hurt.

You can watch the Sheriff’s Sanchez’s defense on the Angelina County Sheriff’s Facebook page.

The video that has been circulating on a man’s Facebook page.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Share this story

UncleMorgan, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

My sweetie showed me a FaceBook photo a couple of days ago. It featured an attractive woman jumping for joy with her hands straight up while holding a Black Lives Matter protest sign.

I didn't catch it at first.

Her shadow was in clear view, and it wasn't holding a sign.

Photoshop Propaganda--no doubt about it.

I wonder what the woman said when she saw the fake photo? That is, if she ever does or did.

The racepimps are missing a trick here: They could go for some serious mass market advertising: just steal a photo of a bunch of people on a roller coaster, or a row of spectators at a football game doing the wave, and..uh..sign 'em right up!

Yeah.

HK_User likes this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

thinkin possible law suite over such things? hmmmm....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7