EXCLUSIVE: Shocking microscopy photos of blood clots extracted from those who “suddenly died”

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Jun 13, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

enloopious likes this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

What photos?

3cyl likes this.
  3. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson Monkey+++

4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

There are so many people who have died from the injections that it is hard to ignore. The info is everywhere whether you look at 'conspiracy theory' videos or the governments and WHO and CDCs own info.

Ura-Ki and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

There is indeed a ever growing body of evidence...... And a ever growing pile of bodies that supports that evidence.

Ura-Ki, Cruisin Sloth and enloopious like this.
  6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Which kind of makes you wonder what the agenda is if this is all new to you. The concept that governments kill their people is something that most people can't swallow. It has happened over and over through out history but "this time it's different" (registered trademark). Some how they just think that nothing ever changes. I think that (nothing ever changes) frame of mind is a mental disorder and should be studied and eliminated. Everything changes and it changes constantly.

What is the mind set of those people like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc that want to kill all the people? It actually has a name and it does exist. Definition of MEGALOMANIA It is not a one time event. You must accept that in order to defeat it. People will always have these types of mental disorders and they must be easily identified if we want to get them before they kill everyone.

Now the darker aspect of this is the Satanic Megalomaniac. They do exist. Who can argue this? What do they want? They want to bring Satan into our world. How do they do this? There are a lot of theories but some people think that they will do this by killing everyone off. If you sacrifice enough souls Satan will be summoned. If it is your next door neighbor then you have a local problem. I had a Satan worshiper who lived across the street from me in California. He was a school teacher who went into the woods in the middle of the night with his friends and they sacrificed animals and did rituals and carved symbols all over the trees. I saw his house, his black walls, candles, satanic bible, pentagrams, all of it. How many children did he damage?

What happens when those same people are in positions of power? Do we just wait for them to do enough damage to all of us that we can justify action? No. You nip it in the bud. You prune the disease. We do not tolerate them. There is no 'freedom of speech' for evil people who do bad things just because you don't catch them in the act. They are at war with us and we should be aware of it and take action. I wont post what I did here but it should make all of us angry and vigilant what they are doing in secret. I don't care what you do just as long as you do something.

You may not believe in it but the world leaders sure do.

Hitler And The Secret Satanic Cult

Hitler and Stalin were possessed by the Devil, says Vatican exorcist | Daily Mail Online
    WORLD LEADERS AND THE OCCULT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pope Renounces Catholicism And Joins The Satanic Temple

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7