Ethical man

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by apache235, Mar 6, 2019.

1. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I love a story which comes complete with sensitivity, action, morality and feelings for the welfare of one's fellow man.

This morning, around 7AM, I went for my stroll around the marina. I noticed a man with a long blade knife running down the dock towards me, dressed in Islamic clothing who shouted "Allah be praised!" and "Death to all Infidels!" when suddenly he tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of the weight of all the explosives he was carrying, and I knew that if he didn't get help he would surely drown!

Being a responsible, ethical citizen, and abiding by the moral code that requires a person to get help to those in distress, I contacted the Police, the Coast Guard, Homeland Security and even the Fire Department.

It is now 11AM, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have responded.

I'm starting to think I just wasted four stamps.

john316, Homer Simpson, 3cyl and 19 others like this.
  2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

And you didn't even need to throw the anchor you were carrying for him to hold onto! Gotta love a happy ending!

3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

See, when the LEO are min away............

Dunerunner likes this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Around here, that would have gone... Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang...Bang

Salted Weapon, Alf60 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

You should be commended for your willingness to help your fellow man,,,,:D

john316 and 3cyl like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7