Dubious Coin Flips Hand Buttigieg Delegates in Iowa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Feb 5, 2020.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Saw the video and got to say whoa! Looked rigged... but have a look for yourself and have your own opinion...

can't say I ever saw a coin flip like that before... and the way the flipper paused and seemed to look before presenting the coin...

there is another coin flip further down in the article that looks like the ones I've seen in the past... seems more fair...

most troubling thing about it all is they appear to be happy with it and are going to allow this kinda stuff...

Dubious Coin Flips Hand Buttigieg Delegates in Iowa

Gator 45/70 and UncleMorgan like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Holy crap ,,, If they'd had said I lost with a coin toss like that ,, ,,, there'd have been a fight going on ..nothing but assholes and elbows flying in that circle ,,,unbelievable ,,,

3cyl, Gator 45/70 and UncleMorgan like this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I spent years doing hand magic with coins. That was just about the sloppiest, most obvious, and utterly untalented cheating coin toss I've ever seen, and that includes a lot done by totally drunk dudes in truly sleazy bars.

What a schmuck!

And the rest of the herd just let it pass.

What a bunch of schmucks!

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

If these idiots will allow a coin toss, certainly what could be considered a very devious coin toss, to chose their delegates...and they truly expect people to vote for them? Idiots.

And, even if they did agree on a coin toss it should have not been touch and allowed to hit the ground to be read there. I wouldn't have accepted it.

3cyl, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Of course it's fair, after all, a Democrat did it - barf. Seems someone doesn't want Bernie (not that I blame them) but I'll bet Bernies people are a bit out of joint. Well the doc said I could eat pop corn again, so this should be fun.

Tully Mars, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  6. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Cheaters cheat, liars lie, Dems do all they can, no matter what, to get their way. Why are folks surprised?

Kajun

OldDude49 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Iowa = the civil war within the Dem party

The far left/lunatic/Communists pushing Crazy Berni and Lying Liz Warren

vs

Mere leftists pushing Mayor (did you know I'm like totally gay) Pete and Yang.

If anyone votes Dem, they should have their head examined- because that entire party is a suicide pact if I 've ever seen one....

8. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

But Mayor Pete is a "human being." That's what they told a woman who had just submitted a card for him in the Iowa debacle, before finding out he was married to a man. Apparently being a human being is all that's required to pass muster in the Democrat party.

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Apparently she thinks that Republicans are more discriminating, and require more than just being a HUMAN BEING and Resident Citizen to run for a Political Office...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2020
  10. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And she would be right, or so I think.

12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Nope, All that is required to run is to be a human being, and a resident adult citizen... Then you just fill out the forms for the Office... After that it is up to the Voters...

Gator 45/70 and 3cyl like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7