down the rabbit hole.......

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by fl4848, Jan 23, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I just went down an interesting rabbit hole. I started watching a video about Hollywood Pedophiles. One of the clips says "ask StevenSpeilberg about Heather O'Rourke":
    Hollywood Pedophiles Named

So I looked up Heather O'Rouke and apparently she was the child actress in Poltergeist. She officially died of some gastrointestinal problem, but it was under suspicious circumstances. There's a lot of talk about child rape in Hollywood in the 1980s, and people think she was a victim. I guess Mulcaly Kulkin from Home Alone came out publicly and spoke about it. Then I happened upon another site that said this is a Jewish thing in Hollywood. Apparently the Jews like to brag about this type of thing, as long as you don't name who they are and there are no consequences for their actions, their fine with people talking about it. So there are eye witness accounts of people describing child abuse on the sets of movies, but they won't specifically name the people who did it. I guess people think that the O'Rouke murder was tied to the incident of PeeWee Herman masturbating in the theater and she died (or was killed) as a result. So I started reading this site and they mentioned something about a religion called "Frankism". Apparently it is a bastardized sect of Judaism that embraces morally corrupt actions as a way of purifying ones self. It's an old religion from around 1650s. This is around the same time that the Rothchild empire began to emerge. Frankism resulted in massive burning of the Talmud, which I guess is like the Jewish bible. In any case, when I typed in "Frankism" into youtube, one of the first videos to pop up was a video by the Rothschild family describing the history of their family. So there must be some connection between the Rothschild and Frankism. Perhaps their family still practices this religion. Frankism is known for ritualistic orgies. As we know, the movie Eyes Wide Shut portrays one of these elitist ritualistic orgy parties and it was based off of a real Rothschild mascaraed orgy party that occurred in the 1970s. So my premonition is that the Rothchild family still embraces this bastardized Frankism religion which most people assumed disappeared in 1800s with Eve (who was Franks daughter).

Wild stuff. I am sure there is a lot more to this story...

enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yup, known about this since I was a youth, and even posted about some of it here! Seen it first hand with my own eyes, and seen the mountains of evidence the FBI and other agencies have on it all, and yet, these elites and holliweirdos are all untouchable! it's a slickening reality we all live in! Look into the Jeffry Epstine scandals and then look at actor Kevin Spacey and how he is tied into it all, wanna read some seriously fucked up sicko shit, that dude is among the very worst, spawn of ol'scratch hisself S-I-C-K-O! They have evidence to back every single detail of it all, and yet, that dude remains free!

fl4848 likes this.
  4. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Yep. Friends in high places I guess.

Sorry, I just re-read my original posting and it wasn't super coherent. I was trying to piece together a bunch of pieces of the puzzle and it came out a little distorted.

I forgot where I was reading about the PeeWee Herman thing, but, going off memory, they seemed to suggest that Steven Spielberg was involved in this somehow as well. If you read up on the official narrative of the PeeWee Herman masturbation arrest, they mention that there were actually 3 people in the audience arrested for masturbating. They don't name the other two people, however, the article that I was reading suggested that one of the other people in the audience was Steven Spielberg. I guess he was too big of a fish to fry, so PeeWee got it handed to him. The article was saying that Spielberg would set up unnecessary movies or short films that had no intention of making real debuts so that he could lure young child stars onto the set. The article suggested that O'Rouke showed up regularly for these films and was sexually abused. The article said that during this masturbation incident they had O'Rouke in a bikini (mind you she was like 5 years old or something). And they had bright lights on her and she couldn't see what was going on in the audience and the 3 pervs were in the audience masturbating. Then later the article made it sound like that inserted something into her and it killed her by accident and they had to call the police/ambulance because she died. Then they had to make up some cover story about gastrointestinal issues as the cause of her death to cover up for Spielberg, but they threw PeeWee under the bus.

I don't know if there is any truth to this story. Just going off of what I remember reading on this site. Real sicko stuff if there's any truth to it though.

That's a good point though. Clearly the FBI has all of the Jeffery Epstein tapes. That's hard evidence that indites many many elites, and the FBI is just sitting on it. That's really messed up. They must have everyone on a payment plan.

I also don't believe that Jeffery Epstein is dead. I'm pretty sure they snuck him out of jail, gave him plastic surgery, a new name, a new identity, and he's sipping margaritas on a beach somewhere.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  5. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Been plenty of now grown child stars come out about what happened to them in their early days. Whenever you see one as an adult that is completely out of control (drugs, partying, etc), a look back often shows some Hollyweird adults paying way too much attention to them when they were much younger. Some just allude to the abuse, like the Frodo guy whose name I can't recall now. Others lay it all out. Rose McGowen has been very vocal about Tinsel Town predators.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Look at what happened to Alanis Morrissette, raped by a bunch of adults for years, even after she turned 18!

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

img - 2022-01-04T205440.151.

magicfingers and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

How much extra?

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

J Edgar Hoover stayed in power a lot longer than he should have ‘cause he didn’t play all of his cards.

10. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

There are more people than you can possibly imagine that are affected by this. It goes all the way up.

11. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

So I just threw up.
    I might have been a victim of many things that are in what's considered the range of abuse these days, but nothing sexual. I don't mean to minimize anything but I'm pretty sure everybody knew about the casting couch waaaay back. No it wasn't the victims fault. Maybe the parent's? I don't know. But there wasn't much ignorance regardless. Yeah, the local Ohio church might have been a hole too. But Hollywood has always been a known danger. JMHO.

enloopious, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7