Door-to-Door ATF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BenP, Jul 26, 2022.

1. BenP

BenP Monkey++

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

More reasons to make spook gats.

SB21 and duane like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

duane likes this.
  4. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

"They" (gov) lie about everything else. Nobody should expect more transparency from the BATFE. In fact, less.

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

The Sheriff says he's not about to allow any of that crap too happen in this parish!

SB21, duane, madmax and 1 other person like this.
  6. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

We do have some tough hombres with a sherrif's badge here.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

It's funny, the way that some of the ATF's rules, along with any state's rules, are written. In Texas, if I bought more than one of any TYPE of firearm at one time, it had to be reported to the ATF (once again, to prevent "straw" purchases). But if I bought a pistol, a rifle and a shotgun at one time, no report made. Go figure! :rolleyes:
    From what I remember, this guy had bought SEVEN firearms, at one time. Not saying he shouldn't do that.....but if you want to do something that's going to gather the ATF's attention, that's sure going to be an attention grabber! My only question might be, did you have to buy all 7 at once? Because, sometimes, it's just EASIER to sail under the radar, than to stand up boldly and announce, "AH KNOW MAH RIGHTS!!!" (you know, like every redneck that appears on the TV show, "Cops"??).
    It's like the old saying.....work smarter, NOT harder! I'd never suggest to someone that they NOT exercise their rights. But one valuable lesson, taught to me a number of years back, was that sometimes ya gotta PICK YOUR FIGHTS. Or, at least, pick the times that you want to do something that will shine a federal spotlight on what you're doing.
    Just my 2 cents. (y)

8. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Not a big fan of ATF, but seven? I can see how that might gin up a little interest, and the tiny bit of the video that I did see, the agents were very polite. I’m going to give ATF a pass on this one.

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Actually, this fellow bought the seven FireArms over the period between, January 2022 and the day of Inspection… Now that the word is out, anyone with a half of brain, will do just what the Sheriff down in Florida counsels, and tell any Warrantless Search ATF Agents, Leave the Private Property, why you start recording the encounter on your cellphone and have a member of the household to call 911, for help with the Trespassers, on their Property… If they are still there when the Cops show up, Show the Cops the video where the told the ATF Bullies to leave the Property, and insist they ARREST these fellows for Trespassing, on the spot… If the Cops refuse to Arrest Them, then call the nasties LawDawg you can find and sue the Cops, the ATF Agents, by name, and and the ATF, for violations of your Constitutional Rights, and failure to due their Duty, under the Federal and States Statutes…

Tully Mars, BenP and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Brother of mine walked into a gun store when the 99.00 dollar SKS's hit the market.
    Bought 2 handfuls on the spot.
    Afterwhich anytime he tried to buy anything that requires a 4473 he was flagged/delayed?
    Funny how that works?

11. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

However if your a holding FFL it is all legal sad to say

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It gets worse. ATF agent illegally copying FFL records into a searchable gun registry database using her private phone

13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

And an update to the story

14. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7