Don't Die on the .....

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by RightHand, Apr 9, 2020.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

And don't die laughing

Attached Files:

2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

No kidding. I knew a fellow about 10 years ago who was working on a job site. Went into one of the "blue rooms" (miner's speak for a portable toilet building). After 45 minutes or so he didn't come out. Finally after beating on the door and no response, someone grabbed a pry bar and pried the door off.

Yep, he was dead in there. Fairly young, 50 years old.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Oh my God, Righthand is sending poop jokes, The world really has gone to shit now.

4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[LMAO] I am so tired of the media's doom and gloom that has most people around me thinking the world is going to end if I touch their desk or papers that anything that makes us laugh is a good thing.

5. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yeah RH, "We're all gonna die"

That's one reason I skipped to the BOL. Much more to do here than sit in front of the tube. And until today, I hadn't seen another human in two weeks.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Well, I was spending time at my undisclosed location alone and decided to clean the rain gutters, fell off the ladder and broke my leg, while crawling back to the tunnel entrance of the communications dug-out, was attacked by a marauding bear and had to fight her off with a Swiss army knife. She is presently up the tree that holds one leg of my radio antennae wire so comms are down and the bear is eating the wire sort of like a kid slurping spaghetti, some how or another, I think I might have soiled myself during the bear attack but fortunately I got plenty of toilet paper. i was able to splint the broken leg using an eight foot 2x4, but I didn't have access to my saw, it's in the tree house and the ladder is broken, so I put another splint on the unbroken leg and now have stilts. I am eye level with that bear, covered in shit, and not in a very good mood. We're going to have Bear for dinner tonight.

Gray Wolf, TXKajun, ghrit and 8 others like this.
  7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

[fnny]Well thanks to Sea my day looks a WHOLE lot better now! [winkthumb]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7