Dirty John. Rot in Hell.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  2. Srchdawg-again

Srchdawg-again Monkey++

Ya don't mess with babes that watch TWD you learn stuff watching that show.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Note to myself should I get bit....grab a pair of safety glasses before I turn. :eek:

A knowledge of vulnerable points on the body of an attacker for quickly stopping a deadly assault is good information to have for instant recall. (y)

4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

That p@ssy lost his last fight. Girl power!

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

One tuff gal ,,, might be a little bit lucky to ,,, but I'm glad things worked out the way they should have.

6. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Never give up. Never surrender. And don't forget to bite the scumbag's nose off if you can.

When you start fighting for your life, you don't stop until your attacker is dead.

So, good for her: She'll never have to worry about an unscheduled rematch.

It's always worth remembering that if someone tries to kill you, there are probably bodies buried
    in their past.

Don't be one of them.

7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Damned lucky.. Learning self defense techniques should be part of basic learning from grade school through high school graduation. She should also have been carrying concealed and have practiced better situational awareness. All said, one tough gal!!

SB21, Oddcaliber, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I also agree. Very lucky but helped create the luck. The chickies I’ve help bring into this world can really crack, not just boasting. Against a large man however, that’s unfair. They’ve heard me over and over about never, ever let anyone get you into a car. You make your stand right there. Odds are much higher. Of course packing along a “friend” is always recommended.

9. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I have a sweet video of my youngest daughter cracking a dude with MMA gloves. It was a free shot to a wanna be tough guy. The sound of the hit is amazing. The look on his face priceless. My money between them would likely go to her sister though. She was a catcher in softball and never showed pain. (Oops. Bad parenting perhaps) I still worry to this day about bad guys and my girls. I believe in girl power though for real. Shock and awe their nutsack or in this case their eyeballs and brain. Boom! Pow! Crunch! :D

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7