Did you see...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big Ron, Oct 21, 2024 at 22:32.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I was in the boonies and witnessed several missile launches corkscrew trails and strange colors in the sky. There were fighter jets in the area of this west coast launch. Vandenburg? From past experiences, this gave me the heeby jeebies. About sunset this evening.

Tempstar and Zimmy like this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Where are you talking about @Big Ron
    Coast of state ?

3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Vandenburg is in Cali IIRC so?

4. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

There has been several times over this past summer I have seen F-22s hauling azz out to sea. It isn't unusual to see them practicing maneuvers around the old Myrtle Beach Air Force base (now Myrtle Beach International) but seeing a pair making a bee line to get offshore kinda raises the hackles.

SB21 likes this.
  5. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

I remember seeing various launches from Vandenburg while doing the dreaded two week field problems at NTC.

SB21 likes this.
  6. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

California. When you look to the west when the sun rises or sets and you see corkscrewing contrails it's Vandenburg launching a missile. Usually to the west. Yesterday multiple trails were heading east.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Probably shooting at UFO's coming out of the undersea base?

VisuTrac likes this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Space x doings?

9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I was working on the NC coast about 2 years ago ,, and there was a few occasional strange fighter jet sorties out off the coast .

Hell,, we could be at war ,, and our shitbag government wouldn't even tell us .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

.. .. yep yep Vandenberg AFB is in Kali .. ..

.. .. now Vandenberg Space Force Base .. ..

.. .. tis used by .mil by SpaceX plus oder Space companies to launch stuff n things .. ..

11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Ha, we always knew something was up offshore, if the fighter jets and other aircraft showed up on weekends blowing chaff and chasing each other, someone was about to get a visit in 2 weeks time.

Tempstar likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7