Dakota Meyer Medal of Honor recipient not afraid of ISIS 'cowards' targeting him

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Jan 14, 2015.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

:5s: [USMC]:5s:[applaud][applaud]

Wonder if any ISIS members want to drop by and join my book club
    [​IMG]

Terrorists want to track down service members using social media, and Marine Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer is hoping they drop by his place because he would love to meet them.

"I take the threat seriously, but you are talking about a bunch of cowards," Meyer told Military Times on Wednesday. "We're not cowards. We're the most feared nation on the face of the planet, and we're worried about some radical group, some extremists that prey on the weak? I mean, that's like sheep preying on lions."

The FBI has reportedly warned service members to scrub their social media accounts of any information connecting them with the U.S. military to avoid being targeted by the Islamic State terrorist group, which wants to kill U.S. troops in their homes.

When asked by the website Scout.com about the FBI's warning, Meyer said it would be a "dream come true" if Islamic State terrorists came to visit him.

"Hopefully one of these a**holes actually shows up," Meyer told the website. "They'll definitely get more than they want at my place!"

Meyer later tweeted an invitation to the Islamic State, which is also known as ISIS, to join him at his home for some light reading.
    Dakota Meyer not afraid of ISIS 'cowards' targeting him

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  2. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

[beer] @ [USMC]

[beer] @ DM

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I know a former Marine sniper who served in the Ukraine. He feels the same way, as do I. Although I was Navy, I extend the same invite to those cowardly towel heads.

Come get some!! [usn]

Hanzo, Yard Dart, tacmotusn and 5 others like this.
  4. smithcp2002

smithcp2002 Monkey+++

image. Would a low rank NCO with just a K bar be able to sit in on the book club? Sir this would be an Honor! March '88

Hanzo, Yard Dart, tacmotusn and 5 others like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

How many terror attacks have been made against armed targets who can fight back? That's how you know they are cowards.

6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[US_Army]
    Is this party open to others, not part of the Dept. of the Navy..... if so, I am in. :D

Hanzo and stg58 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7