crazy situation update for today! whew

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Aug 23, 2021.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

enloopious, Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"The insane, fraudulent rushing of the Pfizer vaccine into “full approval” status by the FDA — just announced today — was ordered by the collapsing Biden regime. The purpose of this accelerated approval is to allow Biden’s puppet masters to roll out medical martial law as a means to control the population and suppress the massive uprising that will soon commence against the illegitimate Biden regime."

Hmm...wishing does not make it so. Nevertheless, I hope these guys are right.

fl4848, Brokor, enloopious and 5 others like this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I am beginning to think the Bidumb regime wants we the people to rise up. Just heard Bidumb is taking orders from the Taliban on when our military forces must be out (August 31 deadline). Reliable sources are saying our military is already leaving the airport and American citizens are on their own. This is an absolute disgrace I am so PO about this. Bidumb must be charged, tried and convicted for treason.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    fl4848, SB21, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Xiden is just one grey hair on a head full of them. Pull him out and ten more fill in the gap. He'll be 25th'ed soon enough to let Cackle Harris move into his seat, yet another puppet who will do as told by the real power behind the chair.

I agree with @Bandit99. Sounds like a bunch of hopium to me, but I sure like to think they're right.

fl4848, SB21, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

That guy has been right before about some really surprising stuff. Let's hopium he's over the target. If you stand back and look at it from afar it appears that the people are breaking free from the gas lighting. Before now all of this stuff would have seemed really far fetched but with everything that has already happened there is some hope. The man had a strong hold over the people but we can see a little daylight in his grasp. I talk to a lot of people in a day and 99% of them are really really angry at what we have become.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7