Convoy Truths.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Jan 27, 2022.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

What has happened is that this has proven that Biden and Little t can and do track and are monitoring every trucker in any place or time that the Govs want.

So much for freedom of movement and all other freedoms.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

YUP! When I got my own operating authority and plates, the D.O.T. demanded I install a G.P.S. tracker on any/all of my equipment, I told them to pound sand, and show me the law or statute that gives them the authority to make such demands, they couldn't/refused, and still demanded, so I said OK, and then took the fooking thing and smashed it to bits and left the chunks stuck where they were stuck by the officer! last time across the scales they gave me a bunch of chit about it, told them I musta kicked up a rock from the tires and knocked it out, he replaced it and as soon as I pulled out, stopped a few miles down the road, found the tracker and smashed the fook out of it too!! They still cannot show me any law or other requirement that gives them the authority to make such a demand, so until they do, i'm just going to keep on truckin with out it!

3. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

You could just block the signals :) So now the follow your smart(spy)phone.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I gave up and sold my trucks back in 1998 between fuel prices, base plates, insurance and maint and the low return on investment....... yeah it was more profitable to be a company driver than it was to be OO or small fleet owner. The final straw for me though was every place was starting to demand you have Qualcom installed in your rigs. My opinion is all you need to know is the freight was picked up on time and it was delivered intact on time. Me and my two drivers had a clear understanding that if the freight was late there would be new meat in the seat. LOL now all these years later kind of wishing I still had 3 rigs, you guys are actually making some good money now days!

5. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

That's another fact proven by convoy participants. As they drive to the border crossing to show their permit they are meet with the guards words" Go ahead we have been tracking you."

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Fortunately for me, I'm just a single rig/ single driver, and i'm also registered as an emergency response vehicle, so they generally leave me alone! I don't do the electronic log books, preferring the old school paper ( When I even bother keeping one) most of my work is less then/short haul, so no real need other then for billing or fueling records. As long as I don't have to cross a scale during my day to day, i'm fine, OR, I pull a over weight permit for the expected time and don't need to worry about things. My Rig is always loaded heavy, were talking 100K+ of aggregate, soils, or firewood, or in the emergency mode, water bladders which can take the weight way over 150K, ether way, the truck is always far over the legal ( Allowable) road weight, but as long as I stay clean, their ain't anything they can do about it! Funny thing, and it's the loophole that I get away with, the truck/trailer tires and wheels is what makes this all possible, and they can't say BOO over the fact that the Military runs the exact same wheels and tires, and I'm running more of them, and they also cannot get bent over the bridge length, my rig is short coupled for it's weight and tire combo, and it's also shorter then the fed mandated 40 feet, only just! Permits, Tags and Plates, taxes, and insurance plus my operating authority totals around $10k per year, not including fuel tax or fuel burned, I try to pay the fuel tax every quarter, but that's just stupid, So I pay it in actual use in one big lump at the end of the year!

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Same Here In the same Shit , butt different .GOV BS

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

This guy talks about the border patrol tracking phones.

HK_User likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7