Congress Passes “Right to Try” Bill, Good news for crtically ill patients.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ochit, May 25, 2018.

1. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Full story in link below:
    Tuesday (May 22), the US House of Representatives passed controversial legislation that will allow patients with life-threatening illnesses to use experimental medications without the approval of the Food and Drug Administration.

Congress Passes “Right to Try” Bill

Bandit99, Gator 45/70, Dont and 2 others like this.
  2. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Year and a half late for my sister-in-law. She and her husband were at war with the FDA for years trying to get a treatment approved that has actually helped others like her. She was an American and they were not so they could use the treatment, she could not. They were helped, she died. Don't have a lot of use for the FDA and their mindless bureaucrats.

Bandit99, Yard Dart, Alf60 and 3 others like this.
  3. ochit

ochit Monkey+

during the late 80's they fast tracked HIV AIDS drugs but won't catch second gear for non progressive agendas or regular people that have no agenda. I have heard they were going to include supplements / vitamins on the FDA controlled substance list so you would need a script for vitamins LMAO big government and big pharma what can anyone say NOTHING they run everything and have all the government in their pocket.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Gator 45/70 and Dont like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

How very gracious of them...as if this is any damn business of theirs.
    Also, unless I missed something, this doesn't mean that insurance companies will pay for it.
    After all, health care is a very profitable business in this country and the must bottom line must be protected whatever the cost.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7