Communist China’s scariest export yet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Oct 31, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

this could get rather nasty... and is pretty hinky IMHO...

“China’s social credit system is a combination of government and business surveillance that gives citizens a “score” that can restrict the ability of individuals to take actions — such as purchasing plane tickets, acquiring property or taking loans — because of behaviors. Given the position of several major American companies, a similar system may be coming here sooner than you think.”

“Google is pushing the climate change agenda by introducing an online tool to allow people to estimate their ‘carbon footprint’ — or how much they are personally adding to global warming — when booking flights. Globalist Google announced it makes the carbon footprint estimate using a combination of data from the European Environmental Agency and information from airlines and other sources. That data might include an aircraft’s age, model and design, the speed and altitude it flies at, and the distance between the flight’s origin and destination.”

Communist China’s scariest export yet is about to land on travelers worldwide and you won’t believe who’s helping it happen - Unmuzzled News

duane and mysterymet like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Great I want my carbon foot print to be just as big Al Gores and all the rest go these climate change hypocrite I want my foot print even bigger.

SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

They needed the plandemic to get the vax. They needed the vax to mandate the vax passport. They needed the Vax passport to get the digital ID. This will be used to institute the social credit score system here in the USA. Also, in a separate thread the plandemic is also used to crash the economy so we end up with Fed Coin. That feeds right in to the social Credit system. Imagine being “allowed” to work for your money but not allowed to spend any of it. Sorry, you’ve exceeded your carbon footprint allowed for the month. Your fed Coin card doesn’t work unless you buy these carbon credits from large wealthy landowners.

duane, Cruisin Sloth and CraftyMofo like this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I posted a link for Max Igan who is in Mexico after leaving Auzi due to whats coming down the pipe, Link

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Can't wait to be Dancing in the Ruins Tonight! Bring it on already, I got my dancin shoes on, ready to go!

SB21 likes this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I burn tires and coal and I pale in comparison to the amount of pollution al gore makes.

johnbb likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7