College anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Apr 3, 2018.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Yes they do teach this kinda sh*t...

Christians and white people get 'unmerited perks,' live 'easier' lives, George Washington University seminar says

Christians and white people get 'unmerited perks,' live 'easier' lives, George Washington University seminar says

"Former Secret Service Agent, Dan Bongino, tweeted about the “disturbing” story as reported by The College Fix, saying, “Someone should’ve told the martyrs about ‘Christian privilege.’”"

and this...

Islamophobic

College librarians argue Christians who say 'God bless you' are Islamophobic

“Islamomisic microaggressions,”

“Islamomisic Microaggressions are commonplace verbal or behavioral indignities, whether intentional or unintentional, which communicates hostile, derogatory, or negative slights in relation to the beliefs and religious practices of Muslims,” the librarians argue. “They are structurally based and invoke oppressive systems of religious/Christian hierarchy.”

ain't an education grand? or is that indoctrination?

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

"Sensitivity training" How will souls get properly callused without exposure to abrasive behavior? All that you get is snowflakes and wussies that way.

Eat a pound of dirt during childhood, and you'll get some immunity to various ailments that will otherwise lay you low.

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I've got it.
    I should nick name my tractor "white privilege".

4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

perhaps the real goal is to create snowflakes n wussies...

wouldn't such... disarmed of course... be easier to control?

5. duane

duane Monkey+++

If they take offense at my saying God Bless You, are they in fact stating that Allah is indeed a pagan god living in a rock in Mecca. I in fact at least used to believe that God, Allah, Jehovah, etc, were just the individuals groups particular name that they used for the one true God, sort of like Jaun, John, etc.for a man..
    I find it interesting that many of those screaming about white privilege have never worked a day in their lives and their main goal seems to be in charge of redistributing the resources taken from the whites to their uneducated fellow racial members. It just becomes yet another power grab and history has shown in many places, much of Africa comes to mind, that works so well.

UncleMorgan and Sapper John like this.
  6. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

They ran out of white privilege when I got up to the counter.

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I think some one else got mine too.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I paid for mine, in a kinder, gentler time. No one got an unearned break in them thar long ago times.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yes the system is completely rigged for white people.
    Everyone wants 22+ an hour in a minimum wage town but I have found 90% of people are afraid of steam, hights and/or electricity then those who are left maybe 2 in 10 might be some what mechanically inclined.
    To me being 100ft in the air or working on 480v stuff isn't nearly as scary as making minimum wage.
    The good thing about gravity, high voltage or steam is it doesn't discriminate. It doesn't care what color or how ghay you are it will kill you dead as fried chicken first chance it gets.

10. I fell into a series of jobs in heavy industry when I was twenty two. Started of as tool crib attendant, went through four year apprenticeship, survived bad management, survived lay offs, survived plant closings. Retired now. Never had to work really high, but did my share of working with 480 stuff, worked around 4160 (Joy air compressors), never let me get inside the fence where the 13,8 k stuff was,
    These opportunities were open to anyone who wished to pursue them. Most of the people I worked with were too busy running around drinking and buying cars on time payment to try to improve themselves. And especially at that time,('73 to'81) CAT aggressively recruited minorities. All has changed drastically now. Manufacturing people lost out to bean counters. Look at the condition the whole county is in.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  11. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

They said I needed sensitivity training, so I got some.

It really helped.

Now I can tell the difference between a 3.5 pound and a 3.75 pound trigger pull, and my shot placement is much better.

Sapper John, Oddcaliber and Yard Dart like this.
  12. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

You know this is a part of the communist party play book ," create issues where there are none, division where there is none" Divide and conquer .
    As a preteen I worked for my dad doing construction till I was about 15 ,then I had odd jobs and worked for contractors and was developing a reputation . This was the foundation for future jobs and references that made getting jobs easier .
    Leaving that profession and moving to the city it was almost like starting over again but one look at my hands proved I was no slacker .
    Collage kids unwilling to work while in school have the hardest time getting jobs having no work ethic no verifiable background potential employers have to research. they have no back bone so as soon as the job gets tough they run off blaming every thing they can to justify them selves quitting.
    People that buy into their excuses only exacerbate the problem .
    An acquaintance has a boy friend she lives with , that can't keep a job ,all he does is make excuses blaming others for looking at him funny. "He's black" He is 45 years old and been living this way and on drugs for years . All he does is looks for ways to get out of working and using what money he does get on drugs an booze. On top of that he is abusive .
    I have worked along side many different ethnic people and they demonstrate/practice more racism than any white people I have ever known in 67 years.
    Secondly , those that tattoo up them selves just to be offensive don't do them selves any favors .
    Companies are very sensitive about the people that represent them even off the clock .
    Even if your the lowly janitor , it matters . Some companies require access to your face book account .
    So if there is a white privilege I must have missed it some where.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7