CLICK BANK MY AUNT GIRRDY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Mar 8, 2021.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Made a purchase using PayPal.

Got a notice of a like amount from my account.

Said it was Click Bank!!!!

Canceled RIGHT NOW.

Two weeks later I get a notice I owe 3 times the amount?

Only then could I connect the source/

Simply I said, I never said I would pay to a 3rd party.

Told the Bank. They agreed.

Be careful out there.

Number two.

Found this >
    This email confirms that you have cancelled your billing agreement with Oath Holdings Inc. No further payments will be made from your PayPal account to this merchant. If you have any further questions about the agreement, or wish to reinstate it, please contact Oath Holdings Inc. directly.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Not sure why you received this email?
    Learn more
    https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-am-i-receiving-emails-from-paypal-when-i-dont-have-an-account-faq4172
    Copyright © 1999-2021 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

Found this on line.
    Why am I receiving emails from PayPal when I don’t have an account?
    You may be receiving emails from us because a PayPal account has been registered with your email.

Someone may have mistakenly added it to their account when they signed up, either mistyping it or intentionally entering an email that wasn’t theirs.

Or it was recycled by a domain provider like Gmail, Hotmail, etc. If you have an email account and stop using it for a while, the domain provider can reissue the email address to the public and allow it to be used again by someone else.

If you want to stop receiving those emails, send us a message at UnsolicitedEmail@paypal.com.

Tips:
    • Email us using the email address that you’re receiving PayPal emails
    • Include a statement acknowledging you don’t have a PayPal account and would like your email removed from the PayPal system
    If you’re not sure the email you received is from PayPal, check our tips to learn more about email phishing and how to spot a fake email.

SPAMS All around.

2. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

I don't use paypal, so any email from them, or someone phishing using their name, simply gets deleted.

SB21, mysterymet, ghrit and 1 other person like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I like to spoof these kind of contacts by using the fake Log In and putting bogus IDs and Passwords, and watch the come. back with a fake WenPage, then I log out... Gives me great pleasure to send them trying to use that BS ID & Password on a legit Bankster Outfit...

4. BenP

BenP Monkey++

I had one of those fake credit card companies call me to lower my interest rate one time. I kept them on the phone as long as possible feeding them fake credit card numbers till they finally gave up on me.

I talked to the fake car warranty people for a really long time until it came time for me to pay then I asked them where I could send the money order. I told them I did not own a credit card because people can steal the number, the guy said I should stop living in fear. I told him I am not afraid, I don't have one. They eventually gave up.

TinyDreams, BTPost, SB21 and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7