China opens a new front in ongoing war against the US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DKR, Feb 4, 2024.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Chinese Military Studying ‘Cognitive Attacks’ Against US Population | The Epoch Times

Yeah, yeah, it's the Epoch Times. Take your grain of salt now..

With the massive Chinese presence on so-called social media (TikTok te al) - this should be viewed as a legit threat.

Put on your way-back hat. We didn't lose in RVN, the pressitiutes lost it for us. Same shit, different day, and now the enablers are living inside the US, using our money to do it.

2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Frankly, I think this has been going on for a long time but admit it seems to be getting worse given Biden's reign and guys like Mitch McConnell in congress and there are a lot more in our government who are owned by China plus a lot of agencies/organizations, the WHO and the UN comes immediately to mind, and even in the private sector like Tik-Toc and others...a lot of others and it is extremely successful!

sec_monkey likes this.
  3. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

They won't have any trouble with the millennials and liberals.

Tempstar likes this.
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

The amount of Chinabots on TikTok, IG, and X probably outnumber the actual humans on there, most of which are just NPC anyway. I still have IG to amuse myself watching reels of horses, puppies, and cars.... along with the occasional trolling of shills and estrogen drunk Dicky Chicks. Still, despite my determination to avoid/ignore "influencers" or political feeds, the level of propaganda that goes on even in comments on a dog pic is mind boggling. If I were a weak minded fool whose noggin had been further incapacitated by overly liberal applications of purple hair dye, I'd no doubt think my race needed to kill itself already, throwing a ball for my dog to fetch is animal abuse, and cooking Mongolian Beef on Friday night is cultural appropriation and should incur fines. Regardless of whoever is behind it, CCP, CIA, Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death.... it's definitely got serious muscle pushing it and is absolutely doing it's damage.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2024
    Bandit99, sec_monkey, DKR and 2 others like this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

"Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death"

I actually watched that one bored evening...

Zimmy and Bandit99 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7