CCP Satelites directly over Maui at the time of the fires

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by fl4848, Sep 15, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Hawaii is home to numerous US military bases, of course there are Chinese satellites over the islands...all of the time! Just like we have satellites over China, and Russia all of the time! I would only be surprised if there were no Chinese satellites over Hawaii at the time! I mean, their leaders aren't chosen for their stupidity!

3. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Yeah that’s a whole bowl of No shyte Sherlock. If you look at the Sat traffic over earth at any given moment the tinfoilers will be able to find at lest one near every event they can clutch their pearls and point at.

Ura-Ki, chelloveck, VisuTrac and 4 others like this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Elon has been putting up satellites as well. Before too long, we won't be able to escape the planet. ;)

Zimmy, Ura-Ki and chelloveck like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It seems that MTG'S Jewish Space Lasers have been rebranded (as CCP) and repositioned as the bizarro explanation for the Maui fires. :rolleyes:

Ah well, it helps to promote Alex Jones's dodgy (in my opinion) dietary supplements, so there is that I guess.

6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

There's so many satellites up now compared to 30 years ago it's nuts.

VisuTrac, Zimmy and CraftyMofo like this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I remember watching the night sky with my parents when the first satellite was launched. Have watched my share of satellites on clear nights whilst on sentry duty...anything to break the tedium.

8. CheroKiya

CheroKiya Monkey

The CCP nor their satellites had anything to do with burning lahaina down. That was straight up murder and every single official on maui who held a job that day should be outright killed.

Zimmy likes this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Yeah we were watching the international space station pass over one night when it shot a white laser beam out at least 10 miles to the north.
    Don't know if it was a hit or miss but they are armed.

10. CheroKiya

CheroKiya Monkey

We are in a a war of attrition. Energy in every form, in every possible way you can imagine, is their weapon. What they have to start fires with is way beyond satellite technology. Just like the scamdemic, they hyped the chinese as the culprits. Having "ccp" satellites overhead is just another lie so you don't see who the real enemy is. You don't look. Like the trillions spent on underground bases right under your nose, they will kill to keep not just their knowledge of energy, but the fact they are even underground, right now, to begin with. A "smart city" is the ideal cover for an entrance to a base, btw. Total surveillance 24/7/365 in very direction.

Brokor likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7