Casting Reality TV Series – Alaskan Builders who specialize in Survival Cabins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Survival Cabin, Mar 29, 2018.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

They do NOT Drink Blue Blood.... and the flies do NOT SET ON Hoyty Toyty Poop...

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Like movie producers? Weinstein style, I mean.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It is why I used the conditional 'may' in my offer. Given that I had made the same suggestion previously to a different reality TV show/production company...sadly, I think that my current talent offer will go the same way of previous offers....neglected! :(

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    Gator 45/70, Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Funny, an Aussie in Alaska, what could go wrong with that?!?!
    You do realize Chell, it Gets mighty cold up there, and they have this strange stuff called SNOW, it gets every where and causes all sorts of "Fun" during the not summer time! Then there's those damn eagles all over the place like pidgins who would steal and eat your little muff doggy as soon as you set it down to tinkle, and those damn bears, swipe your head clean off with a single swipe of a paw! Nope, Alaska is not for Aussies!
    [gone]

5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Alaska is definitely the place to send the " so well educated ".
    Personally ,
    I'd spend at least a year exploring the whole state, and narrow the search spending a year in perspective locations and getting to know the people in that area. .
    I know the burden others can create dropping in an area disrupting their environment .
    Good way to make enemies .
    My idea of a survival shelter is not socially attractive ,but is is not with out some of the state of the art technology .

chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7