Canadian weight lifting union women's record

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by plumberroy, Apr 8, 2023.

1. plumberroy

plumberroy Monkey+

Trans woman held record Canadian woke rules say you can enter as what sex you identify as. Can't be questioned Avi Silverberg entered as a woman and broke the current record by nearly 100 lbs easily

Dunerunner, Ura-Ki and Meat like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Crock of shit man.

3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

It’s complicated. Wait, no it’s not.

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think it is absolutely hilarious! This bearded, all male looking guy simply says, "Oh! But, I may look like I'm all man but I identify as a woman" and BINGO! It's perfect! It shows how insane their regulations are. Talking about using their own nonsense to turn the tables on them. Of course, it's not fair! Of course, it stupid! I say, "Well done!" to him!

EDIT: And, yes, I think he did it completely on purpose to make a mockery of them and their insane regulations.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2023
    oldawg, 3cyl, Dunerunner and 5 others like this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

More real men should do this just to prove this whole WOKE agenda is nothing but liberal insanity gone wild.

oldawg, 3cyl, Dunerunner and 3 others like this.
  6. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

So wrong.

7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Transgenders should not be in any competition seeing compulsive liars cannot be trusted.

8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I totally agree. All they have to do is show up and say, "I feel pretty today and identify as a woman," win all the events, making a mockery of the event and a worthless waste of time, effort and money to even host it. All perfectly legal using their own regulations against them. This guy is my hero of the month!

CraftyMofo and johnbb like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7