Bringing Equity To Your Neighborhood

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jun 24, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Moving people from the 3rd world to a civilized country means destroying that country. All of the reasons that country is 3rd world are now in your residential neighborhoods. People talk about racisms, diversity, cultural appropriation, and all that other crap as if it was a given that we would all agree that we are racists and submit to their plans. Sorry. I don't hate myself. You might as well ask the people if they want their wives and daughters raped while being robbed, stabbed, and beaten. Diversity and equity means the same thing.

The local ethnically diverse community where I live is not safe to walk through at night. A once growing and thriving twin towns is now a slum. They imported some Africans, in what amounts to a current day slave trade, to a specific town in my area. Those slaves now work for the Democratic party and are paid our tax dollars to destroy this town. Since they arrived the town has descended into a war zone. You don't dare go into that community if you aren't African. They are the most racist people on the planet and charge double the normal price to all white people in their stores and shops if they even let you in. Most of them don't. Meanwhile the city brags about how they are helping with equity.

Their women are forced to wear face coverings and are regularly seen getting beaten in public. Nobody does anything because "that is their culture". See how they did that? They took away the law and common sense and replaced it with a catch phrase. Like gun control, it only applies to the people who follow the law. If the imports rape the local teenagers, they can't be held accountable because "that is their culture". Deal with it.

For the idiots out there that think that equity and diversity are 'a good thing', you better wake up now. If you don't you will wake up when they come for you and beat the crap out of you or worse. Reality is a mother of a wake up.

Capt. Tyree, techsar and duane like this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Welcome to the Ninth century and by the way, your religion and culture offend me and have to go. If you don't cooperate and do as I demand. you are a racist and deserve to be punished. OK, where is my house and money to live on, you are white and because of past crimes, you must support me as I wish, work is for fools.

By their own words in several translations.

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

I admit it is taken out of context, but the general tone of the whole Koran is them against us and only they have rights

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    Tully Mars and enloopious like this.
  3. enloopious

I'm not sure if you can call a civilized society the best we can do. If importing a bunch of savages brings it down, then there are problems with that society. A weakness if you will. Perhaps we should take it upon ourselves to toughen up as people so that these neanderthals don't have so much physical superiority. I think I'll start another thread about that.

4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

@enloopious, your first post made me think of Dearborn, Michigan.

Ura-Ki and enloopious like this.
  5. enloopious

6. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Definition of EQUITABLE

I have yet to find a definition that fits what is apparently being called "equity" in the news.

It seems to have a meaning that is flexible, but in the end means that if I'm wealthy and have nice things that I've worked hard for, everyone else should be able to have the same nice things....

...and I'm good with that. The trouble is that they want to skip the whole decades of hard work and sacrifice and just go right to the having nice things part.

Is that how they teach it in school?

If it is, there will be some hard economic and civics lessons coming soon that will be rather shocking.

I don't often encourage @chelloveck to chime in on things, but his reasoned explanation of the modern meaning of "equity" might be interesting.

My apologies in advance. My curiosity is piqued on the subject.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

The most racist people on the planet are not whites.

8. enloopious

They used to tell 3rd world countries that if they didn't do what the US wants we would bring Democracy to their country. Now they tell the people to get in line or we will be bringing 'equity' to their neighborhoods. Its a threat. The actual definition has nothing to do with what they are using it for.

Gator 45/70 and hot diggity like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The elite leftist scream social and economic justice which is so hypocritical. How many of these are willing to live on what the average income is for a family of 2 and redistribute the rest of their income for economic justice or give up their mansions? The Obummers, the Clintons, Soros, Piglosie, the Hollyweird leftist, etc.etc. A sure bet not a single one. Just like true communist the masses will live equally in poverty while the communist party elite will live high on the hog off the backs of the equally poor.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7